Original post by toonervoustotalk
suggest me a good anime to start watching please

Here's a few suggestions from me, hope something there interests you. :smile:

Basilisk

Vision of Escaflowne

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Noragami

Outlaw Star
After yet another month of no anime i've finally got back on the horse. I'm determined to finish FMA:B in the next week (only ten episodes left) and enjoy the new season.
Original post by brownsugar-xx
edited it, sorry.

And same! Air made me really cry I know that much, I could've cried throughout angel beats but i don't remember. I know that I cried a bit at the end. Naruto has made me cry at moments /tear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Knowing

Only anime I've ever cried at was Clannad AS and got a lil teary over one ep. of naruto shippuden

Other ones which were sad, but I didn't cry at (because I'm heartless) were Angel Beats, AnoHana, Air, Clannad(not AS), FMA, Little Busters!, Kanon, Gosick(surprisingly).

yeah Naruto a few times for me and a few other series as well but by far the most in Air and oh god Clannad AS man i was like bawling :tongue:

And of course the saddest feeling is finishing an anime where you fall in love with all the characters and knowing you'll probably never get another season :frown:

Spoiler

ah yes that feeling, had it a lot when i first got into anime but cant really seem to get attached to the characters much these days :no:
romance/fighting

Romance - Chobits
Fighting - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

You might like or may not :dontknow:
romance/fighting

Boku no Sexual Harassment

Has both
Do you watch anime with subtitles or with english audio description

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tai Ga
Boku no Sexual Harassment

Has both

Cool will check it out later:biggrin: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Subtitles and Japanese audio, wherever possible. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on how good the dub is really, some of the newer shows that are being dubbed suffice, yet some of the older ones I always watch subbed as the dub is horrendous.
Reply 7031
Do you guys think you'll reach a stage where you will 'grow out' of anime?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer sub.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Yuuki

When so much of it is aimed at older audiences to begin with, I strongly doubt it. :nah:
Original post by Yuuki

Anime has been a great part of my life so far and despite currently not watching much as a result of university workload and other things. I think I'll swing back into anime one day. Love shounen series too much :biggrin:
Reply 7034
Original post by AngryJellyfish
When so much of it is aimed at older audiences to begin with, I strongly doubt it. :nah:

Which ones are aimed at older audiences out of curiosity? I thought they were mostly aimed at teenagers and young adults.

Edit: Just realised that the anime I have watched are for younger audiences which explains why I thought that. :redface:

Original post by Keoje
Anime has been a great part of my life so far and despite currently not watching much as a result of university workload and other things. I think I'll swing back into anime one day. Love shounen series too much :biggrin:

That's pretty much me in the academic year, it's a good thing I have summer to catch up. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7035
Original post by Yuuki
Which ones are aimed at older audiences out of curiosity? I thought they were mostly aimed at teenagers and young adults.

Edit: Just realised that the anime I have watched are for younger audiences which explains why I thought that. :redface:

:hahaha: you silly billy:hmmm:

but yeah what usually happens is your taste changes, and you have less free time for stuff.:sadnod:

I for example some years ago stopped caring for every other series set in a school where the main bland guy sits next to the window 2 seats from the back and nothing happens.:indiff:
Reply 7036
The final episode of Blade & Soul was, um, unexpected. :giggle: All in all, not a bad series. Not something I'd consider watching again, though.

As for the new season, I haven't had the opportunity to watch anything yet because I've been pretty busy this weekend. Will try to catch a few opening episodes before I hit the sack.
Original post by Aiko
The final episode of Blade & Soul was, um, unexpected. :giggle: All in all, not a bad series. Not something I'd consider watching again, though.

Yeah, I was worried when the show decided to go on for another episode after wrapping up its story, but it gave me a good laugh. :tongue:
I'm watching katekyo hitman Reborn.So,the first few episodes are pretty good.But,on facebook anime groups,I occasionally see Tsuna being compared to Naruto,luffy and ichigo.So far(7 epis.),Tsuna is nowhere near as awesome as them.But,does the show get better?Will Tsuna later become a protagonist as good as the likes of the above mentioned?
Original post by economist2
I'm watching katekyo hitman Reborn.So,the first few episodes are pretty good.But,on facebook anime groups,I occasionally see Tsuna being compared to Naruto,luffy and ichigo.So far(7 epis.),Tsuna is nowhere near as awesome as them.But,does the show get better?Will Tsuna later become a protagonist as good as the likes of the above mentioned?
I'd say Tsuna remains pretty consistent but develops as a character over the course of the series so you'd admire him now and then when he shows his serious self.

Latest

Trending

Trending