The Student Room Group

Do Japanese/ Korean girls like Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh guys?

I'm not creating a racist thread, any racist views will be reported so please keep this civil.
What I am asking is a serious question that is on many peoples minds.

I hear a lot about Pakistani, Indian, Bengali males liking east Asian girls like Japanese and Korean girls.The reason may be because they like their facial structure of their slimmer faces and their eye shape.
Firstly I wonder why this is, can any one help answer?

Secondly, I hardly ever hear of Japanese or Korean girls liking Indian or Bengali or Pakistani guys at all, why is this, is it genetics, but if it is gentics then why do indians/bengalis/pakistans like them but not the other way round? Or is it tradition or what??

Thirdly my question is are there Japanese or Korean girls on tsr that buck the trend and do like them? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not Japanese but as you know my brother (Indian) is married to one Japanese girl .
Reply 2
Original post by Meena94
I'm not Japanese but as you know my brother (Indian) is married to one Japanese girl .

This gives me hope, but i'll listen to what else tsr has to say :smile:
Reply 3
I don't understand threads like these lol, How can you not like a whole race of people? There are beautiful people in each race.

This is Asian:

This is Asian as well:

This is African:

This is African as well:

This is South Asian:

This is South Asian as well:

This is White:

This is White as well:

Original post by Kutta
I don't understand threads like these lol, How can you not like a whole race of people? There are beautiful people in each race.

This is Asian:

This is Asian as well:

This is African:

This is African as well:

This is South Asian:

This is White:

This is White as well:

Aha kutta! Best post just. :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Kutta

This is Asian:

This is Asian as well:

This is African:

This is African as well:

This is South Asian:

This is White:

This is White as well:

The reality is that most people have pretty strong racial preferences when it comes to dating, even though it's rarely talked about. There's nothing you can do about it.
Reply 6
Original post by kumon
This gives me hope, but i'll listen to what else tsr has to say :smile:

Wait i'll pm you a pic of them and their daughter.
Reply 7
Original post by Meena94
Wait i'll pm you a pic of them and their daughter.

:lol: No I believe you! But that's a tiny minority, wondering if the rest of tsr are as liberal as your family :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by kumon
X

A friend of mine is Bangladeshi, and his ex was Chinese/Japanese/Korean. He's really, really fair for a Bangladeshi though. He really digs those East Asian girls. Another friend of mine, her sister is married to a Japanese guy. So yeah, interracial relationships between South Asians and East Asians do happen.
Reply 9
Original post by Kutta

I didn't say I didn't I like them either! I made this thread to see if Japanese/ Korean girls like Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh guys :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Meena94
The reality is that most people have pretty strong racial preferences when it comes to dating, even though it's rarely talked about. There's nothing you can do about it.

I disagree, most people would date whoever is attractive to them regardless of if they are white, black, blue or purple. Which is why I said that they are attractive people in each race.
Reply 11
Original post by AnharM
A friend of mine is Bangladeshi, and his ex was Chinese/Japanese/Korean. He's really, really fair for a Bangladeshi though. He really digs those East Asian girls. Another friend of mine, her sister is married to a Japanese guy. So yeah, interracial relationships between South Asians and East Asians do happen.

This thread is getting better :smile: It's just that I read in so many places on tsr "im korean and im not attracted ot bengalis/ indians etc etc"
Reply 12
Original post by kumon
:lol: No I believe you! But that's a tiny minority, wondering if the rest of tsr are as liberal as your family :smile:

I sended you the pics can you see them?
I've had Koreans live with me on an exchange thing. The thing they least liked about Manchester was the amount of South Asians, because it made them feel unsafe.
Reply 14
Original post by Meena94
I sended you the pics can you see them?

Yeah its great to see some progression on this earth! Now to see if the rest of tsr can :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by kumon
I didn't say I didn't I like them either! I made this thread to see if Japanese/ Korean girls like Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh guys :biggrin:

Ahh :tongue:

But there cannot be a straight forward answer:

This guy is Pakistani, I doubt many girls would turn him down:

And this guy is Pakistani:

Both are Pakistani, most Chinese/Japanese girls would date the first one and not the second one. As I said earlier, most girls/guys would date whoever they find attractive regardless of race :wink: But nevertheless continue with your thread :colondollar:
:facepalm2:

The truth: different women are attracted to different things (race, personality, wealth, looks, etc, etc).
Reply 17
Original post by kumon
Yeah its great to see some progression on this earth! Now to see if the rest of tsr can :smile:

:smile:
Original post by Kutta

This is Asian:

This is Asian as well:

This is African:

This is African as well:

This is South Asian:

This is White:

This is White as well:

That's all very true. There are pretty women in every race.
But it's still possible to not find a certain set of features appealing, even if the woman is pretty.

When people say "I don't find X,Y and Z attractive" they probably don't mean "I think every single person of this kind is ugly or completely unattractive"
Just that the features typical of that type of person doesn't really appeal to them.
They don't often see a person of that race who makes them want to throw said person into bed.

Caucasians have very diverse features:
Some have hooded eyes, some not; some have fine hair, some have afro hair; some have thin lips, some huge lips; half a dozen main hair colours...

If they all had the same hair and eye colour and similar features, you'd find that many more wouldn't find them appealing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Haven't you asked this before? And it's a ****ing stupid question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending