The Student Room Group

which girls you most attracted too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by toonervoustotalk
south:smile:

vote for them then if that is your preference.
Original post by xoflower
I'm just wondering, to the guys that prefer white girls or have a preference for white girls only:

2 girls, same personality. But one is an average looking white and one is an above average looking/pretty black girl then who would you pick?

No two people will ever appear the same to someone. It would, surely, depend on which girl had the 'better' (in the guy in question's opinion) hair/eye colour etc. And personalities are never the same, but it would depend on which one the person found them-self to be most compatible with.

That's my view anyway.
Reply 42
Original post by RehaShaikh
East Asian

but you voted middle eastern, or was that by accident?
Reply 43
Original post by xoflower
I'm just wondering, to the guys that prefer white girls or have a preference for white girls only:

2 girls, same personality. But one is an average looking white and one is an above average looking/pretty black girl then who would you pick?

White, just prefer the skin colour, nothing racist about that, I don't dislike black people, just genetically included to like white people more. Actually depends how pretty the black girl is and how black she is as well. No idea why I feel this way.
Original post by kumon
White, just prefer the skin colour, nothing racist about that, I don't dislike black people, just genetically included to like white people more. Actually depends how pretty the black girl is and how black she is as well. No idea why I feel this way.

"Genetically included to like white people more"?

How are you genetically modified to like one colour and not the other? Mate, please stop using pseudoscience.

I respect the fact that you have a preference and that it ok, no one should treat you any less because you have a likening towards lighter skin women.

Respect brother. :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by missfats
"Genetically included to like white people more"?

How are you genetically modified to like one colour and not the other? Mate, please stop using pseudoscience.

I respect the fact that you have a preference and that it ok, no one should treat you any less because you have a likening towards lighter skin women.

Respect brother. :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I put a question mark there for that reason. How else can one explain people saying things like they "prefer" white girls to black girls?? :s-smilie:
It's kinda silly when you just categorize massively diverse huuuuge populations into 'white' 'black' etc. Theres a lot of variation within those groups.
Original post by ChickenMadness
It's kinda silly when you just categorize massively diverse huuuuge populations into 'white' 'black' etc. Theres a lot of variation within those groups.

This is also true! A point I forgot to make.
Reply 48
Original post by ChickenMadness

ye but i didn't want to make it too expansive in terms of the options.
Please can we keep the thread on topic, and avoid insulting other users.

I personally don't believe the thread topic is rule breaking, and as such have cleaned rule breaking and off-topic posts, as opposed to binned the thread. If you disagree with my decision, you can request a second opinion by posting in Ask an H&R Moderator. However, I would like to point out, this thread is not the correct place to discuss:
- If a given user is racist or not. If you want to discuss this in a general sense (if someone having a preference for a race is racist), a new topic should be made for extended discussion on that topic. If a user is making racist posts, then please report the posts and do not reply.
- Moderation actions, including my post. This should be discussed in Ask A Moderator.

Thanks,
Robert
Original post by Kool_blaze
what group of girls are you most attracted too?

Your on a white site and your asking vast majority white people, what kinda of women are the most attractive ?

Of course they are gonna say white women

For me, as a black man ?The face of a black woman could turn me on. White women almost always had to be naked to have the same effect.

Look - If all white women looked like Sharon Stone (Circa 1992), Angelina Jolie, Ursula Andress (Circa 1962) or Megan Fox then all the white women lovers on here, may have a point when they bleat on about how fine white women are, but most of the WW I see on a daily basis, are just average.

White women seem more beautiful than they are.Some of the beauty of white women is natural but some of it comes from looking at them through the white lens of Westernization.Society wants to tell us there is only ONE type of beauty. So they force it upon us daily to reinforce it.

White Euro-Centric beauty IS shoved at people above anything else, but that doesn’t mean white women aren’t beautiful in their own right.

Beauty is beauty.
Original post by micksocurly
Is there a reason for this?

They're just too dark
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
I guess I have to say white ones since the others never put out so... :sexface:

No self-respecting female would have you with that attitude, white or not.
Original post by Dani California
No self-respecting female would have you with that attitude, white or not.

lmao, funny that's not the case though :wink:

They must all have no self-respect or be guys oooooh

But srs it is the case, funny thing is today I got a text where this girl asked me to come to her house so we can do chemistry hwk, whatever that means :sexface: kthnxbyexx
lmao, funny that's not the case though :wink:

They must all have no self-respect or be guys oooooh

But srs it is the case, funny thing is today I got a text where this girl asked me to come to her house so we can do chemistry hwk, whatever that means :sexface: kthnxbyexx

Stop acting like you're some kind of pimp. If you were, you wouldn't be sat around on The Student Room. :tongue: Plus, you take chemistry. My guess is your some uber nerd that pays for sex oooooohhhh. :perv:
Original post by Dani California
Stop acting like you're some kind of pimp. If you were, you wouldn't be sat around on The Student Room. :tongue: Plus, you take chemistry. My guess is your some uber nerd that pays for sex oooooohhhh. :perv:

lmao do you even know who you are talking to?

What are you doing here then, may I ask?

you're = you are, your = belonging to (Look at your lack of literary knowledge), (I am going to the trailer to teach the kids grammar).

u seem a bit mad? umad? Awww got no-one irl to talk to xx
lmao do you even know who you are talking to?

What are you doing here then, may I ask?

you're = you are, your = belonging to (Look at your lack of literary knowledge), (I am going to the trailer to teach the kids grammar).

u seem a bit mad? umad? Awww got no-one irl to talk to xx

Do I need to point out the irony in the grammar section? Do I?
mixed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest