The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

British girls are so classy.
Because clearly the girls in that article accurately represent every single woman in Britain. Hm.
(edited 9 years ago)
I do hate that people on here will comment that I'm wrong for judging people that do these things. Well I do judge and I think it's disgusting, more so the girl, but also the guys.

But, wait! why do I have these awful sexist thoughts? Because the men increased their sexual activity by one each, the girl increased it by 24. Simple maths makes it worse on her part.
Reply 5
malagulf

Time to find this video.
Original post by xDave-
malagulf

Time to find this video.

just a girl sucking 20+ pinky fingers
Reply 7
Keeping it classy.
I hate trashy tourists like this .They make other, normal, less whorey British travellers look so bad.
Reply 9
Disgusting. Not surprised though, the British youth do have this reputation abroad. :dontknow:
Reply 10
Don't know why their Mayor is so angry about this, Magaluf is gonna have a HUGE increase in visitors now from thirsty 6th formers hoping to get a piece of the action.
Tbh, I feel bad for her.

Her stupidity as an 18 year old will probably haunt her forever.

Both on the Internet and in the form of herpes.
Funny how outraged people get when it's a girl not behaving in a 'classy' way, when it's not as though she's harmed or killed anybody. Honestly...people think this is 'horrifying'? it doesn't even affect you.
No wonder people think the British are *****.
The journalists have obviously never been out in Newcastle on a Saturday night.
This is an extreme example, but it's not so out of proportion to what many working class people get up to in Malaguf. Naturally it's their own business what they do with their lives, but I struggle to understand anyone who doesnt find it disturbing that this kind of thing would never have happened 40 years ago. I hope the Liberals who've spent the last 40 years vociferously dismantling the last vestiges or morality and decency are happy.

No surprise that feminists are trying to spin this into some kind of misogynistic incident. God forbid that society might try to encourage girls not to act like this. Instead we'll just carry on down the path of 'liberation'
Original post by Zürich
This is an extreme example, but it's not so out of proportion to what many working class people get up to in Malaguf. Naturally it's their own business what they do with their lives, but I struggle to understand anyone who doesnt find it disturbing that this kind of thing would never have happened 40 years ago. I hope the Liberals who've spent the last 40 years vociferously dismantling the last vestiges or morality and decency are happy.

No surprise that feminists are trying to spin this into some kind of misogynistic incident. God forbid that society might try to encourage girls not to act like this. Instead we'll just carry on down the path of 'liberation'

Spot on Zurich.
Not really any ones business..
It's really not news

Check out TSR Movie Madness
Original post by Wilfred Little
Spot on Zurich.

One of the most hateful sights are upper/middle class feminists lecturing on how society needs to encourage complete freedom in all areas. Might work for some princess at Cheltenham Ladies but working class kids have absolutely nothing to fall back on. Often not responsible parents, not religion and they're certainly not going to figure it out for themselves what is healthy behaviour. Instead you have Geordie Shore and Big Brother filling in the gaps, these girls arent reading Comment is Free for life advice.

Absolute disgrace really but it'll only get worse. Lefties or sympathisers have almost complete moral authority in 2014, and here we are.
Is this supposed to be a big deal ? Prostitution happens world wide mate and has happened for hundreds of years .

People are free to do whatever they want but will be judged accordingly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending