The Student Room Group

Received a nude pic by accident

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ipoop
So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

DON'T MENTION IT TO HIM..

You could kill of your friendship if you. The awkwardness would be unbearable. Leave it for a while and see his reaction..
Reply 81
Original post by Kasa
DON'T MENTION IT TO HIM..

You could kill of your friendship if you. The awkwardness would be unbearable. Leave it for a while and see his reaction..

But he's already sren him naked and judging by OP's tone I don't think their friendship is at risk
Reply 82
Original post by Dilsz
But he's already sren him naked and judging by OP's tone I don't think their friendship is at risk

But not in a sexualised context...
Reply 83
Original post by Kasa
But not in a sexualised context...

But still I reckon It's fine and it's just another embarrassing thing
Reply 84
Original post by AnharM
Your boyfriend at the time, or your ex at the time? Looool maaan

Boyfriend at the time

yeah, it was pretty hilarious :colondollar:
Original post by AnharM
How's Ramadan going without your boyfriend? You're temporarily single, time to make my move :sexface: :hubba: :wink:

Ramadhans going fine :tongue:
And I am not single, so no move :lol:
Reply 86
Original post by ipoop
So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale :biggrin:

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch :colone:

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

abit different but I once sent a text telling my gf how my boss is a bitch etc and accidentally text the message to my boss... I was at work at the time to. I didn't bother sticking around I got my things and left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lool this is too funny xD
Reply 88
Original post by lilangel217
Ramadhans going fine :tongue:
And I am not single, so no move :lol:

Loooool you're not fun to talk to on TSR man, c'mon :frown: hahah
Original post by AnharM
Loooool you're not fun to talk to on TSR man, c'mon :frown: hahah

I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:
Reply 90
Original post by Ana81
abit different but I once sent a text telling my gf how my boss is a bitch etc and accidentally text the message to my boss... I was at work at the time to. I didn't bother sticking around I got my things and left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh: did you ever talk to your boss after?
Reply 91
Original post by Dilsz
:laugh: did you ever talk to your boss after?

nope it was a new job and like my second shift in so no biggy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest