The Student Room Group

Peoples views of Brazilians

Scroll to see replies

I'm quarter and I would love to visit! Looks really lovely :smile:
Do all men there wear speedos at the beach?
Beautiful people with a constant party atmosphere! Would love to visit.
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Do all men there wear speedos at the beach?

Yes.
Original post by Jenjen24
With the world cup and the Olympics the whole world has it's eyes on Brazil. I'm wondering what people think about Brazilian people and even the country itself.

I am half Brazilian by the way, but please be honest! I'd like to know what the Brazilian stereotypes are :P

Also open to any questions about Brazil :smile:

soooo hot

the weather i mean
Reply 85
Original post by castelo
I really cannot understand how the brazilian elite have managed to sell such a good view of their country, considering the enormous challenges they face.

That is true. I guess there are a lot of beautiful city's and beautiful areas of land in comparison to England.

Got to say that USA as a land have got it spot on, particularly the south, developed cities and a beautiful landscape to boot. Shame that some of the people living in the USA have really archaic views. The americas in general have it good though but like with most countries, the divide between rich and poor is exacerbated, much more so in those two continents.
Brazillians have a nice skin colour and their eyes are generally quite gorgeous.
Reply 87
Original post by castelo
I really cannot understand how the brazilian elite have managed to sell such a good view of their country, considering the enormous challenges they face.

Its an amazing country! The food is absolutely the best food I've ever had. Yeah Brazilians do face challenges but not the whole country is deprived and poor. Crime rates are not high everywhere...
Reply 88
I'm strongly tempted to visit Brazil, particularly Rio De Janeiro despite the high crime rates. :cool:

I'm going very soon and I can't wait to gorge myself in amazing brazilian food hahaha It's a lovely place with amazing people :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by MichelBraga
Yes.

Not all...
Reply 90
Its an amazing country! The food is absolutely the best food I've ever had. Yeah Brazilians do face challenges but not the whole country is deprived and poor. Crime rates are not high everywhere...

I have to acknowledge that I've never tasted brazilian food, but I used to live in Uruguay 5years ago and in no way the food is better than spanish or portuguese food (the places where I Currently live)
Some girls and boys are ****ing fit as ****. Grrr
Brazilian girls :sexface: soo sexy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What I find depressing is how I am hard pressed to find anywhere on the Internet that lists any nice stereotypes about us British people. :frown:
Reply 94
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Brazilian girls :sexface: soo sexy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I'm half Brazilian does that mean I'm half sexy? Hahah
Reply 95
What I find depressing is how I am hard pressed to find anywhere on the Internet that lists any nice stereotypes about us British people. :frown:

That's true, british are just seen as snobby people with London accents that drink tea....
That's true, british are just seen as snobby people with London accents that drink tea....

And supposedly have nasty looking teeth. :frown:

Yet, I went to a fairground earlier today, and there were plenty of very slim looking women who didn't at all seem snobby.

When I think of Brazilians, I imagine the beaches filled with speedo wearing dark skinned guys playing ball games and enjoying beach bbqs, and the women doing similar.
Because I'm half Brazilian does that mean I'm half sexy? Hahah

No it means you are fully sexy:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm I think the general American view of Brazil is just another typical poor 3rd world South American country with nice beaches and pretty women! A nice place to visit tourist attractions but not a place we care to live in or acknowledge exist. No benfit to the United States or modern society other than a few Victoria Secret models. They have cool 1 name soccer players that's about it!
Reply 99
Original post by Beyoncstan
Hmmm I think the general American view of Brazil is just another typical poor 3rd world South American country with nice beaches and pretty women! A nice place to visit tourist attractions but not a place we care to live in or acknowledge exist. No benfit to the United States or modern society other than a few Victoria Secret models. They have cool 1 name soccer players that's about it!

OUCH :L

Quick Reply

Latest