The Student Room Group

Girls do you like being hit on at parties.

Allot of the time at parties, you see girls being hit on constantly. So do you guys enjoy this or what?

edit: interesting responses - I don't actually care, I'm still going to do it. Though most girls have said its cool, I just noticed last night how heavy it can be, just observing some guys have some srs thirst
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Pussy Galore
So do you guys enjoy this or what?

When speaking to a specific gender it is best not to call them guys. As typically guys are male.
Original post by 8472
When speaking to a specific gender it is best not to call them guys. As typically guys are male.

PROFILE PICTURE TWIN!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 8472

guys just means people
Yes, we also enjoy being touched inappropriately on public transport. Don't listen to any girls who tell you otherwise, they're lying because girls are known liars.
guys just means people

Sorry, but it doesn't. It's used to mean 'people' in environments where those people will almost definitely be men or primarily men (or in a close social group that includes men). When specifically talking about women they're not 'guys'.

However kudos for bringing down those gender barriers.
Reply 6
Original post by RayApparently
Sorry, but it doesn't. It's used to mean 'people' in environments where those people will almost definitely be men or primarily men (or in a close social group that includes men). When specifically talking about women they're not 'guys'.

However kudos for bringing down those gender barriers.

yeah whatever
I read the thread title as "girls do you like being hit" :rofl:
Original post by 8472

nah i call everyone guys. internet isn't gonna change ma language
Reply 9
Nobody here has been on topic

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've already told me about the state of your snatch, so I doubt you have many takers, anyways, how is that even comparable to being touched inappropriately on public transport.

Um, I don't think I did. You need to stop jumping to conclusion about the state of women's vaginas.
Reply 11
Any decent answers?
I'm gonna be outrageous and actually answer the original question.

Yes, being hit on is flattering if its in a non creepy way.
Bear in mind that 99% of all men who dare utter two words to a girl are "creeps".
Silly question. It's one of the few times when it is appropriate.
Depends on the age...for similar ages it’s not creepy, just flattering :smile: always helps if the guy is hot as well :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Old_Simon;48461887]Bear in mind that 99% of all men who dare utter two words to a girl are "creeps".

Wat.
I love being hit on. Its a good confidence boost!
Nah. I personally find it cheesy and creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
Nah. I personally find it cheesy and creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't go to parties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest