The Student Room Group

Two dads meet their newborn son

Scroll to see replies

damn that looks gross. It's like there's congealed milk all over the babies head.
Original post by Nadine_08
Why is it poor?

Because you've made a comparison without even proving a valuable link between the two. The two are not comparable, unless you're desperate. Which you clearly are.
Reply 222
This is weird to me
A child needs a mothers love :frown:
Nothing else will ever come close to that
Original post by ChickenMadness
damn that looks gross. It's like there's congealed milk all over the babies head.

You think that when a child is born they are born completely clean like they've just had a bath?
Original post by Dilsz
This is weird to me

Citation needed.
Original post by Dilsz
This is weird to me

According to who?
My mum had a horrible mother, clearly lots of things came close and even exceeded her mother's love.
Reply 226
Original post by minimarshmallow
According to who?
My mum had a horrible mother, clearly lots of things came close and even exceeded her mother's love.

Oh I'm talking generally
Original post by Dilsz
Oh I'm talking generally

So, who says? What's different about a mother?
Reply 228
So, who says? What's different about a mother?

I say :smile:
Mothers are amazing
Original post by Dilsz
I say :smile:
Mothers are amazing

So, nothing credible beyond personal opinion then?

Fathers on the whole are amazing as well, particularly when they really really want their children.
Reply 230
So, nothing credible beyond personal opinion then?

Fathers on the whole are amazing as well, particularly when they really really want their children.

Welllllllll yeah but I'm sure other would agree :smile:

And yes some are
Original post by Dilsz
Welllllllll yeah but I'm sure other would agree :smile:

And yes some are

I don't agree that mothers are more important than fathers.
They're equally important, so having two of one or the other isn't any different.
Reply 232
I don't agree that mothers are more important than fathers.
They're equally important, so having two of one or the other isn't any different.

I disagree but respect your opinion (Y)
Original post by thunder_chunky
Because you've made a comparison without even proving a valuable link between the two. The two are not comparable, unless you're desperate. Which you clearly are.

Hahaha, that's funny. There's definitely a link but you're just too stupid to understand it. If you look at what others are comparing to homosexuality in this thread(Laptops.Lol.) then you might understand the comparison I've made(hopefully just a little bit).
Original post by Dilsz
I disagree but respect your opinion (Y)

Great, but this is a debate. No chance you want to engage?
Hahaha, that's funny. There's definitely a link but you're just too stupid to understand it. If you look at what others are comparing to homosexuality in this thread(Laptops.Lol.) then you might understand the comparison I've made(hopefully just a little bit).

How are they linked? Or are you too stupid to explain it?

There are several links, but you haven't stated any of them so it's difficult to debate with you.
People have linked to laptops with the argument being made when people say that homosexuality is unnatural and therefore it's bad, but laptops are unnatural and they're good, so what's unnatural can't be what's bad.
Reply 237
Great, but this is a debate. No chance you want to engage?

I would but I know I wouldn't win :smile:
I have no problem with gay couples raising kids whatsoever, but why are they both topless? :lolwut: :lolwut:
Original post by Neckbeard Fedora
I have no problem with gay couples raising kids whatsoever, but why are they both topless? :lolwut: :lolwut:

As mentioned several times already, skin to skin contact is important for bonding with a newborn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending