The Student Room Group

What is it like to be beautiful/handsome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
100% true and real life. My sister got fired from a law firm because some jealous girls sabotaged her work rofl.
Being different always gives you problems.

loled at those comments.

With me I pretty much got bullied all through yr 10 and 11 because I had girls from pretty much all year groups including 6th form flirting with me all the time or following me around(the young ones (yr 7-8)). And the boys in my year used to talk **** about me all the time and start fights with me. I was pretty much a loner and never talked to anyone apart from the geeky WoW kids as well. The girls always came up to me. Same with the other boys.

Nowadays a lot of childish males instantly judge me as a 'douche bag player' (and I don't even actively approach girls I just do my own thing) and dislike me straight away without knowing me and try to do the bitchy stuff you 2 described rofl. It's mostly the ones that follow the nerd/fedora stereotype that act this way. I get a lot of **** from girls in this stereotype as well now.

It's worse for me because I look different from everyone(ethnicity). So there's racism involved. It's like that whole thing where you get bitter white boys hating black men when they have a white girlfriend.

Compliments are nice though lol.

You look like you belong in a boy band like one direction, so I can see that already you are threatening to other boys! :giggle:

But you look white to me maybe a white Mexican, Hispanic ancestry? I think boys get less jealous as they age, but jealously continues in women right into their 40s and 50s
Original post by Maid Marian
Mhm.

Give yourself a rating /10
Original post by dire wolf
you're not going to get pestered in public, regardless of how good looking you are; people really aren't that horny, have reached to stage where looks aren't the only important factor in their minds, and are generally too busy to be fooling around on the street, in the way that you've described.
You've described the reaction of a 13-year-old girl that has met Biebz for the first time - get real!

I've never tried to befriend a hot guy to get a chance at sloppy seconds lol. I make friends with people that I share interests with, admire etc. - doesn't everyone do this? If not, I'm surprised that people are willing to sell themselves out just to get a bit of casual sex.
I'm not a virgin.

lol "get real". I speak from experience as someone who blossomed through puberty and losing weight that I am not bored whatsoever of the additional attention. Obviously if this extra attention didn't lead to anything it might get annoying, but in the vast majority of cases it leads to greater opportunities socially and with the opposite sex.
Original post by Johnpeters
lol "get real". I speak from experience as someone who blossomed through puberty and losing weight that I am not bored whatsoever of the additional attention. Obviously if this extra attention didn't lead to anything it might get annoying, but in the vast majority of cases it leads to greater opportunities socially and with the opposite sex.

What if you're the shy attractive girl who doesn't talk to anyone! You still receive 0 attention. Ergo, confidence is key and not all attractive people are confident.
Original post by Friendly Liberal
What if you're the shy attractive girl who doesn't talk to anyone! You still receive 0 attention. Ergo, confidence is key and not all attractive people are confident.

This isn't true...attractive girls always receive attention as guys will always approach them! The shyness can also give a sense of mystery/innocence which is fun to chase. Now if you said shy attractive boy, I agree with your point.
This isn't true...attractive girls always receive attention as guys will always approach them! The shyness can also give a sense of mystery/innocence which is fun to chase. Now if you said shy attractive boy, I agree with your point.

I know girls who also like shy attractive boys too. In fact, I know of more girls who like shy attractive boys than the other way around. But I know a couple of attractive girls who have no confidence at all because they have social anxiety, so they are targets for a lot of desperate unattractive guys. :mad:
I know girls who also like shy attractive boys too. In fact, I know of more girls who like shy attractive boys than the other way around. But I know a couple of attractive girls who have no confidence at all because they have social anxiety, so they are targets for a lot of desperate unattractive guys. :mad:

But you don't want a boy thats too shy to even approach you, but for girls this doesn't matter as it's the norm for guys to approach. I guess there's a compromise to be made, but if I saw the woman of my dreams looks wise I would definitely approach her. Maybe these attractive girls aren't attractrive enough for guys to overlook their social anxiety?
But you don't want a boy thats too shy to even approach you, but for girls this doesn't matter as it's the norm for guys to approach. I guess there's a compromise to be made, but if I saw the woman of my dreams looks wise I would definitely approach her. Maybe these attractive girls aren't attractrive enough for guys to overlook their social anxiety?

Maybe but I think it's because they are still quite young. Idk...
You look like you belong in a boy band like one direction, so I can see that already you are threatening to other boys! :giggle:

But you look white to me maybe a white Mexican, Hispanic ancestry? I think boys get less jealous as they age, but jealously continues in women right into their 40s and 50s

It's just the blue/white reflection off my computer screen. I pretty much have an all year tan. My ancestry is a big mix lol. East asian, Northern European, Hispanic, Italian. Got relatives all over the world.

It's funny when I go to other countries I get mistaken for a native. Like in Mexico everyone assumed I could speak Spanish and same in Asian countries people assume I speak which ever language it is there.

And ye boys get less jealous when they grow up. But old women can be horrible to young pretty women rofl.
loooool at the people saying they get attacked for being attractive. its like sayng everyone is jealous of you because youre intelligent. no one has any sympathy when there are people being bullied for being retarded. grow a ****ing pair.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It's also amusing how it's totally OK for an ugly person to openly acknowledge their ugliness, yet when a handsome person does the same, they're labelled as 'arrogant'.

lol are you being sarcastic?

It's funny when I go to other countries I get mistaken for a native. Like in Mexico everyone assumed I could speak Spanish and same in Asian countries people assume I speak which ever language it is there.

This happens to me too, usually Spanish or Italian is what I get :tongue:
Original post by Harrie Lyons
loooool at the people saying they get attacked for being attractive. its like sayng everyone is jealous of you because youre intelligent. no one has any sympathy when there are people being bullied for being retarded. grow a ****ing pair.

I have sympathy for them. My sympathies go out to you and your mental disability :frown:
I have sympathy for them. My sympathies go out to you and your mental disability :frown:

as part of the intelligent AND goodlooking master race, none of this **** applies to me
everyone here bitching has only half of the package :frown:
thats why im here: to guide the demi-races (the thick studs and the ugly nerds) to be more like us :smile:
take my advice :smile:
as part of the intelligent AND goodlooking master race, none of this **** applies to me
thats why im here: to guide the demi-races (the thick studs and the ugly nerds) to be more like us :smile:

My discerning eye tells me that you are average looking :laugh:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
My younger brother is remarkably good-looking and apart from attention from girls he's treated no differently than average-looking people.

Are you jealous that you didn't inherit good genes?

Bless. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate, are you even part of the master race?

6'1+
Abs. If not, **** up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My discerning eye tells me that you are average looking :laugh:

yes you may bear my children as long as you possess one of my my two higher charecteristics :smile:.
yes you may bear my children as long as you possess one of my my two higher charecteristics :smile:.

Dat spelling doe.
Dat spelling doe.

my mind is high above such mundane things as english spelling :smile:. you will soon learn this when in my harem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest