The Student Room Group

Is this behaviour with ex boyfriend odd to you?

We broke up a month ago,we are really close friends so we stayed that way. We arranged a stayover soon at my place to catch up and we plan on a beach walk,movie we both love and he promised me a back massage with massage oil perhaps.(I might be allergic to the oil) He loves to tease me and say what he would like to do to med he does it sometimes,especially when tipsy. He said it was fun and when I asked him why he was doing that he said it 'sexually frustrates and excites us both'. He still calls me pretty etc..we go to the gym together,and talk everyday/phone when we can..friends say this is weird.(the latter part in particular,the former doesnt happen that often,just sometimes).

He said he isnt looking at other girls right now as he doesnt want to but he has hit on a girl at the gym a while back...which contradicts this.

?
Reply 1
Bump
He loves you.
I'd find this weird. He clearly still wants to be with you.
Don't entertain that lol

He wants the freedom of seeing other girls whilst having u on the side
He wants you back, wants you back, wants you back for good :teehee:
Original post by Anonymous
We broke up a month ago,we are really close friends so we stayed that way. We arranged a stayover soon at my place to catch up and we plan on a beach walk,movie we both love and he promised me a back massage with massage oil perhaps.(I might be allergic to the oil) He loves to tease me and say what he would like to do to med he does it sometimes,especially when tipsy. He said it was fun and when I asked him why he was doing that he said it 'sexually frustrates and excites us both'. He still calls me pretty etc..we go to the gym together,and talk everyday/phone when we can..friends say this is weird.(the latter part in particular,the former doesnt happen that often,just sometimes).

He said he isnt looking at other girls right now as he doesnt want to but he has hit on a girl at the gym a while back...which contradicts this.

?

cute <3 yh think so
Reply 7
Original post by letsbehonest
Don't entertain that lol

He wants the freedom of seeing other girls whilst having u on the side

He doesnt strike me as that type of guy and I know him pretty well...but perhaps this is indeed true..

Were both virgins and I was his first proper girlfriend,he went through a lot to get me(I said no repeatedly and we broke up twice..my insistence as I wasnt sure..and loved me for a year pretty much...does this affect anything)
Reply 8
bump
Reply 9
. Anyone else?
To me, he still likes you.
He wants to have you in the balance until he can replace you.
Thanks guys,I realise now what I need to do.
Reply 13
Why did you split up? Sort of seems luck you're still together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending