The Student Room Group

dont feel anything for anyone?

so a month ago i met this girl that i really liked, but she had to move back to her home country about 3 weeks ago.

it hurt like fk for the first week but now im pretty much over it :-/

i still miss her and stuff but i dont really think about her that much anymore?

im still hoping she'll visit again in a few months, she says she might :biggrin:

but for every other girl i come into contact with i just dont seem to give a **** about them? like i've actually been ignoring 1 girl for a few days now,

its on facebook messanger as well so she knows that ive seen her message but i just dont give a **** and continue to ignore her?

english girls bore the **** outta me in general and theyre nowhere near as fun as this other girl thats moved away :s-smilie:

can i just not love :biggrin: or are my feelings for this girl thats moved away stronger than i think?
What's wrong with English girls?
Reply 2
Original post by Marky Mark
What's wrong with English girls?

they're all the same
How can a toilet be evil?
Reply 4
Original post by EvilToilet
they're all the same

No they aren't.

How can a cambridge maths grad girl with a good job who is really pretty and good at music be the same as someone of the same age who dropped out of school at 15, is really ugly, drinks and smokes every night, has no illness as an excuse and refuses to work?
Original post by nohomo
No they aren't.

How can a cambridge maths grad girl with a good job who is really pretty and good at music be the same as someone of the same age who dropped out of school at 15, is really ugly, drinks and smokes every night, has no illness as an excuse and refuses to work?

They have the same insides.
Reply 6
Original post by ultimatekunal
They have the same insides.

I guess they could find common ground, but I'd prefer to go out with the former girl (not that I'd have a choice right now, from what I can see).
Original post by iammeyouareyou
How can a toilet be evil?

I smell bull****.
Original post by nohomo
I guess they could find common ground, but I'd prefer to go out with the former girl (not that I'd have a choice right now, from what I can see).

Well if the dropout had a privileged upbringing as the Cambridge girl had, he or she might also be a cambridge grad too. So it's unfair to treat them as opposites, as they are both human, and are equally as important as one another.
Reply 9
Original post by Friendly Liberal
Well if the dropout had a privileged upbringing as the Cambridge girl had, he or she might also be a cambridge grad too. So it's unfair to treat them as opposites, as they are both human, and are equally as important as one another.

Sure I guess it depends on background, though I know people who dropped out of school at 15 and had pushy doctors for parents. Sorry if I was being offensive.

It's highly unlikely she'd be a Cambridge grad though, because there are very few of them and it's hard so it's statistically unlikely.
Reply 10
Original post by nohomo
No they aren't.

they're getting uglier/fatter, have slugs for eyebrows, a glowing orange complexion and are generally boring on a night out

i know they are a few exceptions to this rule, but that is all they are, EXCEPTIONS

now can anyone actually answer my original question please :mad:
Reply 11
they're getting uglier/fatter, have slugs for eyebrows, a glowing orange complexion and are generally boring on a night out

i know they are a few exceptions to this rule, but that is all they are, EXCEPTIONS

now can anyone actually answer my original question please :mad:

Imogen Poots is British

Reply 12
Original post by nohomo
Imogen Poots is British

thats not her best picture, she'd get it though.

she's not exquisite like miranda kerr etc :rolleyes:
Reply 13
thats not her best picture, she'd get it though.

she's not exquisite like miranda kerr etc :rolleyes:

:rofl:

I prefer Imogen
Reply 14
Original post by nohomo
:rofl:

I prefer Imogen

lets be honest, emily ratajkowski beats them both :cool:

english girls need to up their game imo

Quick Reply

Latest