I know right hahaha
Clear your inbox i need to PM you

send me the nudes too bro

wat
Original post by The Assassin
send me the nudes too bro

wat

Done
Guys can you not discuss bans in here please. If you have any issues to raise, post in AAM.
Reply 4844
Original post by AR_95
da misc thread coming back to life?

So close yet so far

Original post by sr90
Guys can you not discuss bans in here please. If you have any issues to raise, post in AAM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4845
Original post by sr90

Congrats on joining the pigs man :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Back from my ban, ain't gonna comment further but think everyone can see the agenda against me. How's everyone doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Good mayn. Also faced solemn rain on FIFA. beat him 3 times in a row lol. Final game decided to park the bus with Atlético for the lols.
Original post by Ggmu!
So close yet so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please do not discuss bans does not mean please don't discuss anything.

This thread was quite active the other week (immediately following a discussion about moderation) but tailed off after a couple of days. People are free to post, if they want to.
Reply 4848
Original post by jam278
:lol:

Good mayn. Also faced solemn rain on FIFA. beat him 3 times in a row lol. Final game decided to park the bus with Atlético for the lols.

Good to hear man, you back in London now then? :lol: he was getting rude before calling people out haha. I need to give you another game soon tbf need revenge for last time. Made a new formation which basically includes no wingers:

GK
RB CB CB LB
DM
RCM LCM
RAM LAM
ST

With AM narrow as hell. Put in midfielders with Medium-High work rate, score a sweaty header then defend for 90 mins :lol: the amount of abuse I have got for it is unreal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Good to hear man, you back in London now then? :lol: he was getting rude before calling people out haha. I need to give you another game soon tbf need revenge for last time. Made a new formation which basically includes no wingers:

GK
RB CB CB LB
DM
RCM LCM
RAM LAM
ST

With AM narrow as hell. Put in midfielders with Medium-High work rate, score a sweaty header then defend for 90 mins :lol: the amount of abuse I have got for it is unreal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Back in London now yeah.

I just use Bayern personally, it's just too easy to win with them. Score quick counter attacking goal, keep possession 4-1-4-1 formation. Muller up front is a beast as well. Schweinsteigger, Lahm and Kroos in midfield.

My seasons record is currently 24-3-0. Hopefully I get to division 1 unbeaten. Think I can keep up a rate of 10 wins to a loss in division 1.

My UT record is terrible though. like 120-30-65 or something like that. :lol:
Reply 4850
Original post by jam278
Back in London now yeah.

I just use Bayern personally, it's just too easy to win with them. Score quick counter attacking goal, keep possession 4-1-4-1 formation. Muller up front is a beast as well. Schweinsteigger, Lahm and Kroos in midfield.

My seasons record is currently 24-3-0. Hopefully I get to division 1 unbeaten. Think I can keep up a rate of 10 wins to a loss in division 1.

My UT record is terrible though. like 120-30-65 or something like that. :lol:

:lol: that record is incredible mate. UT is a **** for those who are actually semi-decent at the game/ play possession football and effectively don't rely on sweaty wingers etc. Bayern are a beast on the game, balanced all over the pitch and the ball sticks to the feet of Kroos, Schweini etc. Still love Chelsea myself, tfw Oscar has medium attacking rate and High defensive rate though :rofl: that Mourinho effect...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
:lol: that record is incredible mate. UT is a **** for those who are actually semi-decent at the game/ play possession football and effectively don't rely on sweaty wingers etc. Bayern are a beast on the game, balanced all over the pitch and the ball sticks to the feet of Kroos, Schweini etc. Still love Chelsea myself, tfw Oscar has medium attacking rate and High defensive rate though :rofl: that Mourinho effect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf I decided to make an England team. I've realised the error of my ways though and making it a PL team. My midfield until buying TOTS Matic was Lampard, Wilshere and Barry.

I'm not a fan of Chelsea, they don't get enough goals from the wings/AM and while I win every game it's never convincing. Although there was a point where I just put on Ba and score the winner in the 90th minute. Happened for 10 games in a row on my mates Xbox.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4852
Original post by jam278
Tbf I decided to make an England team. I've realised the error of my ways though and making it a PL team. My midfield until buying TOTS Matic was Lampard, Wilshere and Barry.

I'm not a fan of Chelsea, they don't get enough goals from the wings and while I win every game it's never convincing.

I've not got into UT tbh, but that's mainly because switching from 360 to PS4 meant I lost all coins and would've had to start again which seriously cba with. Yeah that midfield could get overrun fairly easily, especially with the scripting of UT :lol:

Agree with your wrt Chelsea tbh, but I only ever win 1-0 or 2-1 anyway so to doesn't make much difference to me. Usually play 4-3-3 with Luiz, Ramires, Matic but that's out the window next year. Also congrats on signings of Fabregas and Costa :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4853
Originally Posted by sr90

Good :colonhash: The United thread was becoming a chore to read having to sift through all of his/her/it's posts repeatedly.

I'd laugh if it actually was JW.

Can I ask why someone who posted this in response to me being banned is then given modding powers? Then I'm banned for an extended period after, coincidence? I'll let you decide :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4854
Original post by hello101010
x

Original post by jam278
x

Original post by The Assassin
x

Original post by dave143
x

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
x

Original post by AR_95
x

Original post by Zürich
x

Original post by Kenan And Kel
x

Pls can you help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FKLW
Can I ask why someone who posted this in response to me being banned is then given modding powers? Then I'm banned for an extended period after, coincidence? I'll let you decide :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on man, you just got back!
You're a solid poster, glad to see you back :smile:
You can't win in a dispute with mods mate - let's just get on with talking about football.
Reply 4856
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Come on man, you just got back!
You're a solid poster, glad to see you back :smile:
You can't win in a dispute with mods mate - let's just get on with talking about football.

Misc thread man. Gotta fight the oppression. Also thanks :smile: congrats on Can, Lallana and Lambert signings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Pls can you help.

You accidentally quoted me when trying to round up the cool kids.
Original post by FKLW
Misc thread man. Gotta fight the oppression. Also thanks :smile: congrats on Can, Lallana and Lambert signings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha true I guess :tongue:

Can't tell if serious or mocking -_-
Either way I'm happy with those 3 so far.
Not as happy about the price, but it's done now I guess.
Reply 4859
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You accidentally quoted me when trying to round up the cool kids.

:rofl: you is my favourite poster man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest