The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by deapvally
sounds awesome, well done :smile: Maple Bank is my first choice as well! Me too, wish September would hurry up now (despite being a lil bit nervous)

I think I might be a bit anxious too. I keep having these odd dreams, like my dog dying the day after I leave home.:eek:
it's probably perfectly normal, after all, we've never lived away from home before. Still can't wait though.
When did you apply for accom? I applied in early Feb so I hope it wasn't too late to get what i want.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Unconditional International Business hoping to stay in Tennis Courts :smile: anybody else studying the same or hoping to be in Tennis Courts?
Original post by 07at
Hi is anyone doing International Business Bsc? Or applied to Jarratt hall for accommodation? I'm so late with these posts... :')

I'm studying international business!!! I have an unconditional but am hoping to stay in Tennis Courts :smile:
Reply 1583
Original post by ^^roblarr^^
I'm studying international business!!! I have an unconditional but am hoping to stay in Tennis Courts :smile:

Hello! Unconditional?! :O, that's amazing! Congrats :biggrin:. You're like the first person I know doing International business haha. Are you excited?
Birmingham's my firm choice to study Russian with English Language! Applied for Tennis Courts, gutted there were no en suite rooms available though haha. Can't wait to escape Newcastle asap!
Original post by KatieLouise2395
Birmingham's my firm choice to study Russian with English Language! Applied for Tennis Courts, gutted there were no en suite rooms available though haha. Can't wait to escape Newcastle asap!

What do you mean no en suite rooms available? How did you find that out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pj secker
What do you mean no en suite rooms available? How did you find that out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I started my application for accommodation (I received my offer a little later than expected) I was advised there were already too many applications for Tennis Courts en suite and Mason, so I had to choose somewhere else. I definitely left it too long!
Original post by KatieLouise2395
When I started my application for accommodation (I received my offer a little later than expected) I was advised there were already too many applications for Tennis Courts en suite and Mason, so I had to choose somewhere else. I definitely left it too long!

Oh right :/ if it helps my best friend lived in tennis courts with a share bathroom and it was actually really clean and nice! Just hope you live with nice tidy people! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pj secker
Oh right :/ if it helps my best friend lived in tennis courts with a share bathroom and it was actually really clean and nice! Just hope you live with nice tidy people! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I stayed with a friend at a university near me and I had no problem with the share bathroom! Obviously it would've been nice to get an en suite but I'm sure I'll cope haha :smile:
Original post by melody12345
Hello! Is anyone going to study psychology? :smile:

I am! :biggrin:
Is anyone going to study Classical Literature and Civilisation?
Recent MBF grad here, just killing time, so anyone who is going to be studying Economics or MBF feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Anyone here studying Nursing?! :biggrin:
Original post by Bmarie.07
Anyone here studying Nursing?! :biggrin:

Yes meeee!! I start in october! Are you staying in halls or anything? x
Original post by chloepyoung
Yes meeee!! I start in october! Are you staying in halls or anything? x

Yeahh i am, if all goes to plan! I have a conditional offer at the moment. Where do you live?!
Original post by Bmarie.07
Yeahh i am, if all goes to plan! I have a conditional offer at the moment. Where do you live?!

I live in South Wales! What about you?
Original post by chloepyoung
I live in South Wales! What about you?

Hey me too! Hopefully off to Birmingham to study Medicine :smile: Where abouts are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone hopefully studying Sociology?
Also, anyone applied for Jarrat Hall? :smile:
Original post by Katty.S
Anyone hopefully studying Sociology?
Also, anyone applied for Jarrat Hall? :smile:

FINALLY! got an unconditional for social policy and sociology
Original post by danni182
FINALLY! got an unconditional for social policy and sociology

Congrats on the unconditional!!! Mines conditional, so need to work hard!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending