The Student Room Group

Can someone please help me? Students finance....

I don't know what to do now. I am just lost , I left everything after the exams because I was so tired and then I had so many problems... But that doesn't matter.
I did apply for the students finance , but I still didn't make my bank account , is it now to late? And I haven't applied for accomandation , neither I got my student ID for uni... should I call them and ask for it ? help : (
Probably not too late for any of that. You can certainly still make your account. As far as the accommodation/ID stuff goes, you'll have to ask your specific uni.
Original post by Meeka96
I don't know what to do now. I am just lost , I left everything after the exams because I was so tired and then I had so many problems... But that doesn't matter.
I did apply for the students finance , but I still didn't make my bank account , is it now to late? And I haven't applied for accomandation , neither I got my student ID for uni... should I call them and ask for it ? help : (

The deadline for student finance was May 30th...But i'm pretty sure you can still apply, you'll probably just get your money late.

Accommodation will be specific to your uni, so you need to ask them or check you email for anything from your firm uni. You should hurry with this though or you'll be left with the crap room. Some uni's don't let you apply for your insurance accommodation until its your firm.

What student ID?, you aren't at university yet. :rolleyes:

No offence but you need to be more aware and organized...You clearly have no idea what's going on around you...
Hi,

My course is a sandwich course and I thought I would do the placement but now I have decided to go straight into final year rather than doing a year placement. I didnt let student finance know and just sent them the normal application form saying I need the maximum available to me for the final year. They send me a letter back saying that 'The Course Fee Amount stated on your application exceeded the maximum tuition fee course amount stipulated by your university for your choice of course.' and then it says 'Course Fee Amount 1 pound'. I guess that's because they think I'm still doing the placement year. What am I supposed to do now? Do I have to change my details online or call them? I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.
Original post by GossipGirlxoxo
Hi,

My course is a sandwich course and I thought I would do the placement but now I have decided to go straight into final year rather than doing a year placement. I didnt let student finance know and just sent them the normal application form saying I need the maximum available to me for the final year. They send me a letter back saying that 'The Course Fee Amount stated on your application exceeded the maximum tuition fee course amount stipulated by your university for your choice of course.' and then it says 'Course Fee Amount 1 pound'. I guess that's because they think I'm still doing the placement year. What am I supposed to do now? Do I have to change my details online or call them? I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Call them and ask is the only obvious solution that I can see.
Original post by GossipGirlxoxo
Hi,

There's nothing we can do, just call them.
And creating your own thread will do you more good next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending