The Student Room Group

McDonalds OJE TOMORROW!!! Help!!!

I have got an Oje with mcdonalds tomorrow and in the email they sent me they told me to wear a smart business attire. everyone is telling me to where my school trousers, When they say light coloured shirt does that mean a the type of shirt u wear wen u wear a suit and is it ok if i wear a white one???

I have got normal everyday fred perry flat shoes but they are a brown leather and some black pointy school shoes, which one should i wear??
Help!!! Ive got t tomorrow at 11 30 - 12.
Original post by Haider77
I have got an Oje with mcdonalds tomorrow and in the email they sent me they told me to wear a smart business attire. everyone is telling me to where my school trousers, When they say light coloured shirt does that mean a the type of shirt u wear wen u wear a suit and is it ok if i wear a white one???

I have got normal everyday fred perry flat shoes but they are a brown leather and some black pointy school shoes, which one should i wear??
Help!!! Ive got t tomorrow at 11 30 - 12.

Black trousers and a white shirt will be fine.
Personally is wear the black shoes, just so they look a bit smarter.
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Black trousers and a white shirt will be fine.
Personally is wear the black shoes, just so they look a bit smarter.

what? the black school shoes that have a heel??? I just to make sure because in the email it said that surfaces in mcdonalds could be wet and i have to wear flat closed in low heel shoes to minimise the risks of slips and protecting the feet.
Original post by Haider77
what? the black school shoes that have a heel??? I just to make sure because in the email it said that surfaces in mcdonalds could be wet and i have to wear flat closed in low heel shoes to minimise the risks of slips and protecting the feet.

How high are these school shoes?
If they are just low heals you will be fine.
If they are a bit higher though, you might want to consider wearing the others.
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
How high are these school shoes?
If they are just low heals you will be fine.
If they are a bit higher though, you might want to consider wearing the others.

Im a boy by the way so i dont think the heel size varies

Quick Reply

Latest