The Student Room Group

So I Pissed On A Bouncer Last Night...

The club toilets were filthy and disgusting, so I went outside and got my willy out and peed just outside the front door. I did this very quickly as I'd drunk a lot and was raring to go. Only after I'd been pissing for about a few seconds did I hear a man clear his throat. I looked up straight into a giant, strapping, unimpressed bouncer whose shoes were now dripping wet.

He looked me deep in the eye and said... "Urine big trouble."
Strong username to post content ratio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Classy :cool:

But seriously, what the hell? Why didn't he just move out the way?
"Urine big trouble" <--:mmm:
Original post by Vixen47

I laughed too hard at this :rofl: Where is it from?
Original post by karmacrunch

What can I say, I'm a fast pisser. :colondollar:
Original post by Neckbeard Fedora
What can I say, I'm a fast pisser. :colondollar:

Yeesh yes... you must be! :tongue:
Yeesh yes... you must be! :tongue:

Disadvantage being, I'm now banned from that club. :tongue:

I'm glad he didn't beat me up though. Guy had a sense of humour, but he was hugeeeee :eek:
Disadvantage being, I'm now banned from that club. :tongue:

I'm glad he didn't beat me up though. Guy had a sense of humour, but he was hugeeeee :eek:

Aww haha, I can see why though. I wouldn't do that again :tongue:

Definitely yes! "Urine big trouble"<-- I was crying with laughter from that :laugh:
Aww haha, I can see why though. I wouldn't do that again :tongue:

Definitely yes! "Urine big trouble"<-- I was crying with laughter from that :laugh:

I was totally drunk TBF, went out so late in the first place :rofl: :tongue:

I thought he was going to punch me for an awful millisecond. I imagine he's seen people in the sort of state I was before. Hilarious though :lol:
Dragon is that you?
I was totally drunk TBF, went out so late in the first place :rofl: :tongue:

I thought he was going to punch me for an awful millisecond. I imagine he's seen people in the sort of state I was before. Hilarious though :lol:

Think about you do kids :holmes:

I don't think you getting punched would have been too fair (because you were drunk and 'clearly not yourself') although you did pee on his shoes... :tongue:
Thank you for making me laugh today, hehe
Think about you do kids :holmes:

I don't think you getting punched would have been too fair (because you were drunk and 'clearly not yourself') although you did pee on his shoes... :tongue:
Thank you for making me laugh today, hehe

I was scared he was gonna haul me up by my collar and make me clean them! :zomg: I also paid £15 for a taxi home solo, because he pretty much shoved me in one and told me to bugger off once all the hoo-ha had died down :nope:

You're welcome, at least someone got some benefit from the situation XD :colondollar:
Reply 13

Why would you ask a question like there is any chance this is a true story? Come on... :facepalm2:

This story is so clearly false, I doubt even the people who write for the daily mail would publish it.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha
I was scared he was gonna haul me up by my collar and make me clean them! :zomg: I also paid £15 for a taxi home solo, because he pretty much shoved me in one and told me to bugger off once all the hoo-ha had died down :nope:

You're welcome, at least someone got some benefit from the situation XD :colondollar:

Nice one :tongue:
Aww, think of it as some 'karma' :console:

Haha yes! Have a cookie :cookie:
Original post by M1011
Why would you ask a question like there is any chance this is a true story? Come on... :facepalm2:

This story is so clearly false, I doubt even the people who write for the daily mail would publish it.

It did actually happen.

Oh, I've seen worse in the Daily Mail :wink:
Nice one :tongue:
Aww, think of it as some 'karma' :console:

Haha yes! Have a cookie :cookie:

He was very restrained in the circumstances TBF. He hadn't even changed his shoes by that point :gah:

Thank you :biggrin: :cookie:
Original post by M1011

Are next to him while he's typing this? Look i don't know either if he's telling the truth, gah why can't someone just laugh :sad:
He was very restrained in the circumstances TBF. He hadn't even changed his shoes by that point :gah:

Thank you :biggrin: :cookie:

"...hadn't even changed his shoes by that point" <-- Eww :poke: (at shoes)

Hehe, you're welcome :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest