The Student Room Group

Which British University Should You Go To?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/which-british-university-should-you-actually-have-gone-to

Take the test and post your results! I got Oxford lol:

"Which British University Should You Actually Have Gone To?

You got: Oxford

The oldest university in the English speaking world is pretty much as good as it gets, as are you, so it makes perfect sense that you’d study there. You’re the best of the best, and will probably go on to rule the world. ALL HAIL PRESIDENT YOU."

Scroll to see replies

I got Oxford too. :giggle:
Original post by Friendly Liberal
I got Oxford too. :giggle:

Yeah, my brother just took it and he got Cambridge:

"You got: Cambridge[h="2"]When you start to look through the list of successful Cambridge it can be a little daunting, but those Prime Ministers, Royals, Hollywood A-listers and endless comedy legends have got NOTHING on you. You’re one of the best people in the world, so it makes sense you should study at one of the best universities inthe world."

[/h]
Reply 3
I got Leeds!

Leeds is renowned for being one of the best nights out for students in Britain the 18 stop pub crawl, the Otley Run, is testament to that but it’s also a top class university. At Leeds you’ll study hard and play hard, because in Yorkshire it’s a case of go hard or go home!
Original post by smjwell
I got Leeds!

Leeds is renowned for being one of the best nights out for students in Britain the 18 stop pub crawl, the Otley Run, is testament to that but it’s also a top class university. At Leeds you’ll study hard and play hard, because in Yorkshire it’s a case of go hard or go home!

That's awesome :biggrin: Where do you go/want to go?
Cambridge

It said something about being one of the best people in the world, hence why I should be at one of the best uni's in the world.
Original post by MrEFeynman
Cambridge

It said something about being one of the best people in the world, hence why I should be at one of the best uni's in the world.

Yeah my brother got that too :tongue: I posted his answer above
Reply 8
Original post by Neckbeard Fedora
That's awesome :biggrin: Where do you go/want to go?

I just spent a year at Warwick but as of September I will be at Sheffield.

How about you?
Original post by smjwell
I just spent a year at Warwick but as of September I will be at Sheffield.

How about you?

Oh cool, you're transferring? :smile:

I just finished my AS levels, so I haven't even applied yet. I can't decide on my UCAS choices at all, TBH :lol:
Got Cambridge, sounds like a well suited uni for me that I would enjoy going to but I'm no where near smart enough :frown: how depressing
Original post by Changing Skies

I'm guessing you're very carefree and laid-back? :biggrin: Exeter is a lovely uni, probably gonna apply there as my safety as it's got a stunning campus :gah:
Original post by qwerty73
Got Cambridge, sounds like a well suited uni for me that I would enjoy going to but I'm no where near smart enough :frown: how depressing

Awwwww :frown: What are you predicted if you don't mind me asking?
Have you spent time on the complete university guide? The media league tables, like the Times good university guide are rubbish.
Reply 14
Oh cool, you're transferring? :smile:

I just finished my AS levels, so I haven't even applied yet. I can't decide on my UCAS choices at all, TBH :lol:

Not exactly. I re-applied for a new course via UCAS. Ah, good luck with your application!
I'm guessing you're very carefree and laid-back? :biggrin: Exeter is a lovely uni, probably gonna apply there as my safety as it's got a stunning campus :gah:

I guess I am in some ways :tongue: ah you should :biggrin: it has! I actually got an offer from there but it's just a bit too far and the course content wasn't suited to me as well as my other choices :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smjwell
Not exactly. I re-applied for a new course via UCAS. Ah, good luck with your application!

Thanks :smile: Good luck at Sheffield! It's a very cool uni.

MrEFeynman
Have you spent time on the complete university guide? The media league tables, like the Times good university guide are rubbish.

I haven't really had much of a look there, no, though I think I've been to their league tables :smile:
Original post by Changing Skies
I guess I am in some ways :tongue: ah you should :biggrin: it has! I actually got an offer from there but it's just a bit too far and the course content wasn't suited to me as well as my other choices :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, that's a shame :frown: Yeah, it is a bit far away from home/friends/family for those of us who aren't from the South West! 3 hrs away from where I am lol. Where are you going instead, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by AlphaNick
no vodka on last question, unfair test

Hahahahahaha :lol:

What did you pick as the answer instead? And what was your result?
Original post by AlphaNick
no vodka on last question, unfair test

Lay off the vodka dude...

Quick Reply

Latest