The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katty.S
Congrats on the unconditional!!! Mines conditional, so need to work hard!!

sure you can do it :biggrin: haven't seen much of the sociology dept but it's meant to be amazing x
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by danni182
sure you can do it :biggrin: haven't seen much of the sociology dept but it's meant to be amazing x

Yeah they don't have a specific building like Law and Psychology, so we're spread out around the campus. I can't wait to start in September!! But I'm considering changing my course (if that is possible) to sociology& social policy or philosophy and sociology.

Do you have facebook?
Original post by Katty.S
Yeah they don't have a specific building like Law and Psychology, so we're spread out around the campus. I can't wait to start in September!! But I'm considering changing my course (if that is possible) to sociology& social policy or philosophy and sociology.

Do you have facebook?

I'm pretty sure you can! Social policy looks fab there and the admission tutor is so nice it's ridiculous :biggrin:

Yeah I do :smile: x
Original post by 07at
Hello! Unconditional?! :O, that's amazing! Congrats :biggrin:. You're like the first person I know doing International business haha. Are you excited?

Yes I cannot wait :biggrin: although I have never studied business before so I trying to get up to date with my terminology :biggrin: Where are you hoping to stay?
Reply 1604
Original post by ^^roblarr^^
Yes I cannot wait :biggrin: although I have never studied business before so I trying to get up to date with my terminology :biggrin: Where are you hoping to stay?

Youre not the only one who hasn't. Hopefully at Jarrat halls, you?
Anyone going for MSc in International Development at UoB?
Anymore computer science applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1607
Hey guys, I am starting the Graduate Law program in the Autumn term, I would love to talk to some fellow law students or even students in general from the University. Any Canadians out there heading here in September? Let's go to timmies? It's so unsettling thinking about starting anew in a different place with no friends!
Unconditional International Business hoping to stay in Tennis Courts :smile: anybody else studying the same or hoping to be in Tennis Courts?

Unconditional international business with Spanish :smile: I've applied for maple bank as my first choice then tennis courts as my second :smile:
Reply 1609
Anyone studying Law in Sept 2014? 2 year or 3 year doesn't matter, someone tell me they are out there! lol I am going to start a thread.
Original post by xxchloexx27
Unconditional international business with Spanish :smile: I've applied for maple bank as my first choice then tennis courts as my second :smile:

Ah that's awesome!!!! Are you excited?
Ah that's awesome!!!! Are you excited?

Yes! So excited! Can't wait to just start haha
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by div21
Anyone studying Law in Sept 2014? 2 year or 3 year doesn't matter, someone tell me they are out there! lol I am going to start a thread.

I am! :smile:
Reply 1613
Original post by micksocurly
I am! :smile:

That's awesome! nice to hear!! 2 or 3 year? Are you excited? What res did you put for your accommodation
I just received my unconditional offer for Business Management (with Year in Industry) today

is anybody here going for business management as well?
Original post by kokola95
I just received my unconditional offer for Business Management (with Year in Industry) today

is anybody here going for business management as well?

I'll be doing international business with Spanish so we will probably be in some of the same lectures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey.anybody going to study international relations? :smile:
Original post by div21
That's awesome! nice to hear!! 2 or 3 year? Are you excited? What res did you put for your accommodation

3 year, and yourself? I'm nervous, not sure if I'm going to be accepted :frown: lol
I chose Tennis Courts I think, wbu?
Original post by xxchloexx27
I'll be doing international business with Spanish so we will probably be in some of the same lectures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice to meet you! :biggrin:

it seems that so many people are applying for intl business but not for business management here lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Is anyone as stressed as I am about their results??!!:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending