The Student Room Group

Magaluf girl was born-again Christian!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1

I already said I appreciate that she may have.the lads who forced his pants down played a huge role in that too.it is often not in lads mentality to sue someone over stuff like that unless his face was shown.

And that makes it okay? :rolleyes:
To what extent will feminists allow such vile behaviour to be tolerated? I even bet feminists would be accepting of some girl sucking of 24 blokes in front of the london eye for christs sake.

You guys need to know your limits, and yes 24 girls getting licked out by a guy in a public zone is equally as disgusting before your play that card
I feel a bit sick for the guy who had his pants pulled down.

I only feel bad for the girl because it's been blown (edit: happy accident) way out of proportion in media and I bet she probably wishes she hadn't been born.
So what if she was a born again-Christian? Why do some people have this inconvenienced idea that born-again Christians are perfect humans that don't do anything wrong? They still **** up sometimes. Heck, I'm a born-again Christian and I've made mistakes (nothing compared to sucking of 24 blokes) but I've still messed up sometimes.

As for what the feminists had to say... I'm not even going to bother wasting my time speaking about them. I can't stand some feminists for what they say.

Also, I believe the place this all took place in actually allowed things like that to happen. So people are right to say "So what, people have gangbangs all the time" because technically, what that girl did wasn't breaking any rules in the club. If it was such an issue it would have been stopped right away.

I think people should just forget about this now. Why has this been blown up so much anyway? As if other people don't do these sorts of nasty things? She sucked off some guys for a drink, big deal. We have other real issues in the world.
Is there not some irony in the OPs criticism of Christianity's 'oppressive' views on sexuality insofar as the caused this girl to act in a way that was most certainly not in line with those views.

It would seem to me that that OP doesn't have a problem with 'oppressive' views on sexuality existing when they seem to think that performing sexual acts on 24 different men is bad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Classy bird, bet her folks are real proud.

As for sexually assaulted guy, yeah that ****s not funny, he'll obviously have to pretend he loved the experience to his mates/those around him or be branded a weirdo, reminds me of this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

...sad society we live in.
Original post by MostUncivilised
She is also a Christian herself, as the article makes clear.

:lol: When did that ever stop people who call themselves Christian from doing anything?

Gospel truth then?
Original post by Elelia
Gospel truth then?

You're not.....questioning the journalistic accuracy of the Daily Mail......are you? :eek:
Original post by joey11223
You're not.....questioning the journalistic accuracy of the Daily Mail......are you? :eek:

:laugh::laugh:
Some people believe anything thats written down. I'll always remember in Higher English my desk-neighbour put The Sun and the Daily Mail in her sources for her informative essay :facepalm:
Original post by Elelia
:laugh::laugh:
Some people believe anything thats written down. I'll always remember in Higher English my desk-neighbour put The Sun and the Daily Mail in her sources for her informative essay :facepalm:

Tbh I actually buy the Daily Mail on my lunch break. Cheap, not totally low-bro like the red tops, but enough sensationalist stories/pure BS to keep it interesting. Also desk-neighbour, cute lol, with a hint of upper class sophistication.
Original post by joey11223
Tbh I actually buy the Daily Mail on my lunch break. Cheap, not totally low-bro like the red tops, but enough sensationalist stories/pure BS to keep it interesting. Also desk-neighbour, cute lol, with a hint of upper class sophistication.

Oh every so often i'll read it, I just know i'm reading it as fiction. :biggrin:
Haha :smile:
I wouldn't touch this shamless, dirty, disgusting thing even with a barge-pole!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending