The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OhhNo
He's the first guy I've given a blowjob to and he comes pretty quickly (around 3 minutes)
Does this mean I'm good? Because I'd never done it before until recently
Does it just mean he comes quickly? I haven't had sex with him yet, is he likely to not last long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha could be either. Maybe you're just naturally good at it, or maybe he just finds it hard last a bit longer. But that's not to say he won't last long during sex. Only way you'll know is if you try it out hahaha
:giggle:
Reply 2
Original post by OhhNo
He's the first guy I've given a blowjob to and he comes pretty quickly (around 3 minutes)
Does it just mean he comes quickly? I haven't had sex with him yet, is he likely to not last long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oral sex is extremely pleasing some ppl dont last 2 mins and your bf has lasted 3 which isn't too bad:wink:
Reply 3
lol he 'comes' to me
Reply 4
Usually you'd give one to stop him 'shooting his load' within the first 2 minutes of sex...helps with the duration! So the quicker you can get it over and done with then the quicker you can get down to it without having to 'try again'....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could be either. Just have sex with him and find out.
Reply 6
3 minutes is quick? Damn.
3 minute bj defo isn't quick lol

Check out TSR Movie Madness
Reply 8
Maybe you are just too good.
Original post by mynameisntbobk

definitely is

Pretty sure that's quick...
Original post by hello101010
definitely is

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Pretty sure that's quick...

If that's quick then I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I'm sure the average man wouldn't last that long, especially if they are horny anyways

If that's quick then I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I'm sure the average man wouldn't last that long, especially if they are horny anyways

:lolwut:

Blow jobs are often foreplay, which usually lasts longer than 3 minutes...
3 minutes is pretty damn quick. I actually find it pretty hard to come during blowjobs, but that's not really the point of them. It's more about intimacy and arousal, in my opinion.
:lol: at 3 minutes not being quick. You, sir, have a problem.
Pretty sure its been studied few men make it to ten minutes without the intention to do so, 4-8 mins in normal.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
:lolwut:

Blow jobs are often foreplay, which usually lasts longer than 3 minutes...

Lol that sounded so wrong omg didn't even realise :lol:

Wouldn't class it as foreplay tbh. It may depend on how it's done I guess

Edit: maybe I'm weird I dunno. Lol maybe it's because I'm young 😇

(edited 9 years ago)
I never came with a bj, and I had different partners. It feels good, but not as good as actual sex.

Or maybe all the girls I've been with "sucked" at it. HA, ba dum tss.

Don't even think I could physically ever hit an O in 5 minutes never mind 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OhhNo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's pretty impressive to get the guy to finish your first time, most people are terrible at giving head the first few times, and it's just a bit awkward.

Latest

Trending

Trending