The Student Room Group

What was your first time like?

I'm a virgin and I'm curious to know your experience during your first time like did it hurt, how long it lasted ect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't really remember much of it. I don't know why, I wasn't drunk or anything. It didn't last long and it hurt a little bit. I think it only hurt because I wasn't properly 'excited'. At the time it didn't seem that bad but compared to the sex I've had since it seems terrible and embarrassing. Both of us were virgins and it was a bit awkward and fumble-y. To be honest it isn't even a special or memorable moment for me.. However, the first time I had sex with a guy I was really 'passionate' about and liked was amazing. I felt like he was taking my real 'virginity' because I'd never felt like that before during sex. :colondollar:
Kinda a Wes Anderson sex scene: It was 02:17 in the morning, she undressed me, I undressed her, she kissed me, I penetrated her. Came. Cigarettes for both. I looked at the clock, it was 02:35.
Original post by matangi_
I don't really remember much of it. I don't know why, I wasn't drunk or anything. It didn't last long and it hurt a little bit. I think it only hurt because I wasn't properly 'excited'. At the time it didn't seem that bad but compared to the sex I've had since it seems terrible and embarrassing. Both of us were virgins and it was a bit awkward and fumble-y. To be honest it isn't even a special or memorable moment for me.. However, the first time I had sex with a guy I was really 'passionate' about and liked was amazing. I felt like he was taking my real 'virginity' because I'd never felt like that before during sex. :colondollar:

I hope to have my first time with a guy I'm passionate about, I guess it will feel better and more memorable x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by BaddieG
I hope to have my first time with a guy I'm passionate about, I guess it will feel better and more memorable x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sex before marriage!
It didn't hurt at all. It was fun. I was a bit drunk and so was he :lol:
Original post by Tom78
No sex before marriage!

That's exactly what my mum says 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by matangi_

Pretty much this except I haven't felt the passionate part yet. I lost it five years ago and yet it's never really gotten any better :/ .

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a virgin too, and I'm curious to know what everyone's experience was like. Makes me feel a little meh, when most people say it wasn't even special or that great. It makes me think why the hell am I holding on to it for someone special? haha.
Original post by Novascope
I'm a virgin too, and I'm curious to know what everyone's experience was like. Makes me feel a little meh, when most people say it wasn't even special or that great. It makes me think why the hell am I holding on to it for someone special? haha.

I feel the exact same !!! I'm holding out just because I want it to be special

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was pretty awesome. I didn't hold out for someone special, but that didn't stop my first time being special in itself. It was miles away from the "rose petals and candlelight with the person you're going to love forever" cliché, but it was good in its own right - fun, and I have some good memories and experiences from it. Also, it didn't hurt! (At least, the actual sex didn't hurt...)
Reply 11

Same here haha
I lost mine to my boyfriend at the time, no regrets there. It did hurt but once I relaxed it wasn't painful at all. I heard a lot of stories from people saying it was really painful and that worried me and I think that's why I was really nervous but honestly it hurts a little but nothing major. :smile:
Don't remember it lol
Will tell you when I experience it. :moon:
Original post by BaddieG
I feel the exact same !!! I'm holding out just because I want it to be special

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! But I also thought of the fact that the guy might be special at the time, and then later on turn into a dick, and I know for a fact that would make me regret losing it with him.

Ugh, the dilemma! haha
Original post by MichelBraga
Kinda a Wes Anderson sex scene: It was 02:17 in the morning, she undressed me, I undressed her, she kissed me, I penetrated her. Came. Cigarettes for both. I looked at the clock, it was 02:35.

BAHAHAHAH

So much win.

:rofl:
I was pretty drunk, I didn't know her name, and it was at a festival. I think your first time is likely to be pretty rubbish so just get it out the way, and once you find someone great you will be so much more relaxed and able to enjoy it for what it is.
Reply 18
I know right! But I also thought of the fact that the guy might be special at the time, and then later on turn into a dick, and I know for a fact that would make me regret losing it with him.

Ugh, the dilemma! haha

This is what happened to me.
Original post by BaddieG
I'm a virgin and I'm curious to know your experience during your first time like did it hurt, how long it lasted ect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't hurt too much was more sort of uncomfortable at first but then again sex at the start is always uncomfortable for me regardless (no it's not because I'm not excited enough) but yeah it was great was with a guy I really liked lasted about 30 mins including everything :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending