The Student Room Group

He lied.

I was talking to this guy. We've known each other for 3 years or so. He contacted me in march and we've been talking ever since. Today I wondered onto his Facebook and see a him tagged in a pic with this girl.

Turns out it was their anniversary at the beginning of June near enough the time he continuously asked me out on dates. She has countless posts about outings they have had, how much she loves him, how they met etc and he's commented on them.

We were supposed to go on a date on Friday but he went off onto one and said I was being distant. Although he was the one that distanced himself from me.

Anyway I confronted him and asked why he never mentioned his girlfriend. He says what girlfriend? I said your girlfriend. Then he asks me for an explanation, I said I saw her on Facebook. Then he asks why I didn't confront him instead of accusing him. Ermmm I did confront him. So he says he thought I was different to other girls and if I want to believe that then so be it. Then blocked my number.

I should of been the one to block him! I can understand one post being a joke maybe but it's clear they are in a relationship. I told him I saw it on Facebook and he didn't attempt to justify who she was just threw the ' I thought you were different to other girls' card at me.

Argh. I'm so annoyed but glad I didn't go on a date with him!! Good riddens

Scroll to see replies

Wow, it's like he tried to blame you for it all... that's funny :biggrin: good thing you never did go out with him!
Why are you telling us? :lolwut:

Also, :lol: at 'riddens'.
Reply 3
Original post by little_wizard123
Why are you telling us? :lolwut:

Also, :lol: at 'riddens'.

Why not? It's a place for sharing.
I can't guarantee that spell check will always have my back!
Reply 4
Original post by sliceofcake
Wow, it's like he tried to blame you for it all... that's funny :biggrin: good thing you never did go out with him!

I know right. Everything happens for a reason!
Original post by Anonymous
Why not? It's a place for sharing.
I can't guarantee that spell check will always have my back!

I just mean that you're not asking for any advice, and it's not like it's a good story.
Reply 6
Original post by little_wizard123
I just mean that you're not asking for any advice, and it's not like it's a good story.

And? It isn't a crime to vent! I didn't ask you to read it.
Yeah I'm not really sure what we're supposed to do about this. He sounds like a very shady character and I would advise thee to avoid.

And it's riddance, not riddens

Check out TSR Movie Madness
I was talking to this guy. We've known each other for 3 years or so. He contacted me in march and we've been talking ever since. Today I wondered onto his Facebook and see a him tagged in a pic with this girl.

Turns out it was their anniversary at the beginning of June near enough the time he continuously asked me out on dates. She has countless posts about outings they have had, how much she loves him, how they met etc and he's commented on them.

We were supposed to go on a date on Friday but he went off onto one and said I was being distant. Although he was the one that distanced himself from me.

Anyway I confronted him and asked why he never mentioned his girlfriend. He says what girlfriend? I said your girlfriend. Then he asks me for an explanation, I said I saw her on Facebook. Then he asks why I didn't confront him instead of accusing him. Ermmm I did confront him. So he says he thought I was different to other girls and if I want to believe that then so be it. Then blocked my number.

I should of been the one to block him! I can understand one post being a joke maybe but it's clear they are in a relationship. I told him I saw it on Facebook and he didn't attempt to justify who she was just threw the ' I thought you were different to other girls' card at me.

Honestly if you're up for it I think you should tell his girlfriend as you both deserve better than that little prick.
I was the girlfriend in a situation like this and I would have really appreciated it if the girl had told me.
Reply 9
Thanks for sharing, but why on earth did you post this on TSR? It sounds like a tumblr-type story, or maybe in a diary..
What a douche...

You just seem a bit bitter I guess. Talking about it on here because you weren't the one to get the last word in?
Original post by WannabeJudge
You just seem a bit bitter I guess. Talking about it on here because you weren't the one to get the last word in?

Now you're just being silly. At the end of my post I stayed being annoyed, hence why I wrote this post. No matter how the conversation ended it's evident I'm annoyed. Simple.
Now you're just being silly. At the end of my post I stayed being annoyed, hence why I wrote this post. No matter how the conversation ended it's evident I'm annoyed. Simple.

Stated*
Omg I have typos in my post!! I have auto correct on my phone. It happens, Get over it.
Original post by BenAssirati
Thanks for sharing, but why on earth did you post this on TSR? It sounds like a tumblr-type story, or maybe in a diary..

I guess you just read my diary then! Well done you!
Honestly if you're up for it I think you should tell his girlfriend as you both deserve better than that little prick.
I was the girlfriend in a situation like this and I would have really appreciated it if the girl had told me.

I would too. However I don't really want to involve myself anymore.
S[he] be[lie]ve[d]. :cry:
Original post by TroyAndAbed
S[he] be[lie]ve[d]. :cry:

2deep4me
I'd definitely tell his girlfriend if I were you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending