The Student Room Group

Which car would you least like to own?

Which car would you least like to own and why?

Scroll to see replies

There's no specific car I wouldn't like to own, but qualities in certain cars can draw me away from them e.g. poor headroom.
Probably a smart car or something really small as I'm tall so it just doesn't work...i borrowed by dad's corsa whilst mine was being worked on and even that had only just enough head room for me at 6 ft 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
A baby pink mini.
Reliant Robin (pretty ironic name when you go around a bend)
Smartcar
A KA or a smart car. I know KAs are small, cheap and reliable but I just can't bring myself to get one.
Any German Whip.

They're boring.
Anything pink, bug like or too small :unimpressed:

So no to third gen micras, beetles, minis or smart cars....
As a tall guy, anything small or feminine is out of the question. I'd also probably avoid anything that is too common because I'd end up finding my way into part of a stereotype or generalisation.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by infairverona
A KA or a smart car. I know KAs are small, cheap and reliable but I just can't bring myself to get one.

I agree
A KA is the one car i refuse to get as well. People rave about them, but they rot like hell, they are expencive to tax etc and contrary to what you say, they arent that reliable.
An Audi A1, can't see the point in such a pointless and overpriced car.
Original post by Emma:-)
I agree
A KA is the one car i refuse to get as well. People rave about them, but they rot like hell, they are expencive to tax etc and contrary to what you say, they arent that reliable.

I haven't had one myself I've just heard from friends that they're reliable. I wouldn't get one though haha
Original post by Alfissti
An Audi A1, can't see the point in such a pointless and overpriced car.

This is how I feel about the Mercedes-Benz A class. So bloody overpriced for what it is.
Reply 13
Right now, anything will do. I'm 6 foot 1 and I drive a fourteen year old yaris.
Original post by live_a_life
This is how I feel about the Mercedes-Benz A class. So bloody overpriced for what it is.

Well there is another one to the list, it is the Aston Martin Cygnet.

No idea why anyone would pay 3x more for a Toyota iQ
Original post by Alfissti
Well there is another one to the list, it is the Aston Martin Cygnet.

No idea why anyone would pay 3x more for a Toyota iQ

Genuinely can't believe there are people out there who would buy the Cygnet over the iQ. Even if they think they're paying for the branding, I'd still rather have a Toyota badge on a car like that.
The ford K A. (Not the newest model)
My mam has a W reg one and it is the ugliest thing ever. Ever part of it just gets rusty and it always needs welding. The exhaust fell out of the manifold last week too. also the interior is just awful. Ugly ugly car

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emma:-)
A KA is the one car i refuse to get as well. People rave about them, but they rot like hell.

Yeah, this.

I'm pretty tall, so I'd probably have to rule out something like a Smart car etc. - if not because they are ugly as hell and look pretty ridiculous - on the basis of practicality. Although, it might be quite an amusing sight for passers-by. :colondollar:
KAs.

They just seem a bit insubstantial. And they aren't good for rust.

I should also say a Corsa....but I do have a little soft spot for them, even if my mum says she will disown me if I get one. :tongue:
Original post by Stinkum
Right now, anything will do. I'm 6 foot 1 and I drive a fourteen year old yaris.

I lol'd :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest