The Student Room Group

re: What was your first time like?

Original post by BaddieG
I'm a virgin and I'm curious to know your experience during your first time like did it hurt, how long it lasted ect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

how are you a virgin youre black:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1

Hilarious.

I'm black and a virgin. This is racist.

Reported.

urgh tsr here we go again why are you implying that all black girls sleep around or have sex early gosh so dehumanizing ans pathetic
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
I'm black and a virgin. This is racist.

Reported.

no youre being presumptuous...

I find black girls the most attractive race..so Im just expressing the opinion that with all the offers Id imagine theyd get in the UK they wouldnt be virgins for long

spoilt for choice at least

then again im not from there
Original post by sophiamarni
urgh tsr here we go again why are you implying that all black girls sleep around or have sex early gosh so dehumanizing ans pathetic

actually im imlying that black girls are very attractive and they must be spoilt for choice as a result of this...hence if they wanted to have sex like the OP they could..

I find black girls the most attractive race..so Im just expressing the opinion that with all the offers Id imagine theyd get in the UK they wouldnt be virgins for long

but you could have said it in a poilte manner
but you could have said it in a poilte manner

those people couldve been less presumptuous...

we dont live ina perfect world..be greatful for the fact im on your side and perhaps be less quick to jump down peoples throats..

No, you actually weren't.

You didn't specify 'attractive black girl'. You said, "how are you a virgin, you're black?"

Implying that the reason she wouldn't be a virgin is because she's black, not because she's an attractive woman.

That's racist. Simple and clear.

He is, and now he's trying to deny it.

Please report him.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by BaddieG
I'm a virgin and I'm curious to know your experience during your first time like did it hurt, how long it lasted ect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was ****
it was awkward, she was a virgin too, she couldnt really deal with it. we had loads of foreplay like over an hour maybe almost 2. but when it came time to put it in it was like "start... STOP! ...ok carry on... STOP! is it all in yet?" n basically this went on for a while n it was like trying to pick a lock with my dick. n as you can imagine not a turn on. so it took me (for a virgin) a while to cum. but after she was all eager for the next time we try and i just didnt want to... but like... yea... never dating a virgin again.
(edited 9 years ago)

You didn't specify 'attractive black girl'. You said, "how are you a virgin, you're black?"

Implying that the reason she wouldn't be a virgin is because she's black, not because she's an attractive woman.

Please report him.

her avatar is of a gurl...hence I didnt need to say black gurl

I find black girls attractive that was my point...but if you wana call me racist for it not much I can do.

deny what?

report me all you like.I was complementing your race if anything..

I find black girls attractive that was my point...but if you wana call me racist for it not much I can do.

deny what?

You could have said, "How are you a virgin, you're attractive." Though even that would still be bad since you're assuming that an attractive person must be sexually active.

It's your fault for not being clear.

In any case, I don't believe that you honestly meant it as a compliment.

I think you were trying to be funny, by making a racist joke.

But you're denying it because you were confronted.

Please report him.

Get a grip. Either he genuinely implied that black girls are attractive, or he was just joking about something which is clearly a stereotype. Regardless, such a harmless joke shouldn't be taking so personally/seriously.
Original post by Alrounder79
Get a grip. Either he genuinely implied that black girls are attractive, or he was just joking about something which is clearly a stereotype. Regardless, such a harmless joke shouldn't be taking so personally/seriously.

I've never heard of this stereotype.

If it is a stereotype, does that make it okay?

Why shouldn't I take it personally? It wasn't harmless - racism never is.

deny what?

Ignore them, they're being oversensitive for no reason.
Reply 15

thats hilarious.

Because there was no malice, aggression, etc. I don't know, if you can't comprehend that the joke was harmless then I question whether you've been victim to racist bullies or something, which makes you extremely offended by lighthearted jokes.
Reply 17

he probably is racist and finds black girls attractive. pretty much all the white guys i've over heared talking when they think black people arnt listning have a whole load of racist stuff to say that their black girlfriends would leave them for. well "should" leave them for. but probably won't cause you uno... bedwench syndrome.

yea black girls do have a pretty bad reputation sexually to be fair.

although alot of african girls tend to be a bit socially awkward anyway. especially nigerians. and especially yoruba...
Reply 18

take it you never heard of world star hip hop
Because there was no malice, aggression, etc. I don't know, if you can't comprehend that the joke was harmless then I question whether you've been victim to racist bullies or something, which makes you extremely offended by lighthearted jokes.

There was malice.

Trying to spread the malicious stereotype that black people are sexually active, not because they're in committed relationships but, by virtue of being black.

Original post by fojodef
take it you never heard of world star hip hop

I've heard of it.

How is it relevant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending