The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kruz
Can't wait for September to come around so I can start university.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Where you going?
Reply 4901
Original post by Kruz
Can't wait for September to come around so I can start university.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same ffs. 2 more months of nothing.
Reply 4902
Original post by Wilfred Little
No it isn't.

There's a hierarchy, certain members are untouchable. The likes of me,
You and jam however as easy scapegoats for certain people though :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
There's a hierarchy, certain members are untouchable. The likes of me,
You and jam however as easy scapegoats for certain people though :rolleyes:

What do you mean bro?
Reply 4904
Sorry say what MU?
(edited 9 years ago)
lmao inb4 FK is banned and this thread is deleted
Original post by FKLW
Don't wanna divulge too much but I found out a few things which show that there is definitely a hierarchy within this sub forum, and to fill the quota required certain members with power purposely provide immunity to their mates and then wreck havoc on the more outspoken members on here/those who challenge their decisions

No idea what you're going on about.

If you think I'm immune to bannings/cards you're very much mistaken.
Original post by jam278
Understand your concerns but leave it.

Anyway, you guys going to be here tomorrow night? Gonna PM you guys.

wag1. everything ok?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4908
Why am I hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4909
Also can anyone do P. DJ during the day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Wilf is sexy

OK?

Right I get you, but anyway, I won't be getting banned as I haven't broken any rules.
Original post by The Assassin
wag1

wag453.23
Have to be up at 9. Why am I awake.
Reply 4913
Original post by samba
Are you sure it's the mods with the agenda? Most seem to be senseless little robots who card for any interpreted breach of rules. More likely you're being targeted by specific members with post reports, and the relevant mods are just too dim to understand that.

Pls delete this post my united friend or I will be banned. In response to your post, a mix of both, they should use their brains and those who are reporting are pathetic as well tbh :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4914
Original post by FKLW
Pls delete this post my united friend or I will be banned. In response to your post, a mix of both, they should use their brains and those who are reporting are pathetic as well tbh :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They NEVER do. If you're being targeted the best thing to do is afk the site for a bit until the cards drop off. Don't ever expect common sense from the majority of mods. (although some are good obviously) And sure.
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're all 18+ in the football forum afaik, and there's generally a decent community, so there should be some leniency compared to other areas
Reply 4916
Original post by manchesterunited15
We're all 18+ in the football forum afaik, and there's generally a decent community, so there should be some leniency compared to other areas

This is how it works: Post reported. Minor breach of rules - 95% chance of a 'reminder'
If nobody is targetting you fair enough, but if you have a couple of malicious users, they can cause you a load of hassle.
Original post by samba
This is how it works: Post reported. Minor breach of rules - 95% chance of a 'reminder'
If nobody is targetting you fair enough, but if you have a couple of malicious users, they can cause you a load of hassle.

Oh yeah I know. I've had several bans, all for ridiculous little things that add up :rolleyes:
Original post by Wilfred Little
wag453.23

:biggrin:
Reply 4919
Let's move on before we all get ******. Mu15 why you gotta be up early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest