The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
I'm sorry I didn't see it I was watching 24 :frown: pls forgive me I'm sad now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kidding I'd never be mad at you, or anyone for that matter :ahee:
Original post by BBeyond
Nope it just means I can be cooler... (Hard to believe I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, you just got owned by a year 10, deal with it

Original post by usycool1
You need to be a subscriber (or go "TSR pro", as they call it now): https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/m/customer/account/ to do so. :smile:

money, the only thing i'd spend money online is shopping and riot points :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
:frown: I reckon you're hiding it because you embarrassed by it :wink: I predict 4 bars :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once made the exact same joke on here back when I was in year 11 to a girl on here. She was a mod too at the time (and I wasn't) but luckily, she's a good friend on here so she saw the funny side. :innocent: Hahahaha, come to your own conclusions. :tongue:

Original post by Trihawk7
money, the only thing i'd spend money online is shopping and riot points :tongue:

There are plenty of ways to get a free sub on here too...if you get involved/volunteer with the site. :yep: If you become a mod, you get a permanent free subscription (and presents/chocolate on Christmas :teeth:).
I once made the exact same joke on here back when I was in year 11 to a girl on here. She was a mod too at the time (and I wasn't) but luckily, she's a good friend on here so she saw the funny side. :innocent: Hahahaha, come to your own conclusions. :tongue:

There are plenty of ways to get a free sub on here too...if you get involved/volunteer with the site. :yep: If you become a mod, you get a permanent free subscription (and presents/chocolate on Christmas :teeth:).

Wow it must be worth it just for that free chocolate :wink: what year are you in now then ? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do I volunteer, can I put that on a personal statement? :tongue:

I wouldn't accept you anywhere as a Volunteer :biggrin:
Original post by ozzie2
I wouldn't accept you anywhere as a Volunteer :biggrin:

i'd accept myself, then again i'm bias
i'd accept myself, then again i'm bias

Yeah, so your opinion is not valued in this matter :moo:
Original post by BBeyond
Wow it must be worth it just for that free chocolate :wink: what year are you in now then ? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sure is :coma::tongue: I just finished year 13 :yep: Changing Skies and g.k.galloway (two other mods) also just finished year 13...they were also on the year 11 thread with me all those years ago. LadySmythe used to do the awards back then :moon: Anyway, a bit of TSR history for you :lol:

Take a look here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2605406 :smile:

You can put pretty much anything on a PS, just as long as you can make it relevant to your course. :tongue: I know a mod on here who did that this year and he has 5 offers. :yep: More people tend to put it on their CV's rather than a PS, though. :smile:
Hmm I just typed in Iggy Azalea and some very interesting suggestions came up...

Take a look here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2605406 :smile:

You can put pretty much anything on a PS, just as long as you can make it relevant to your course. :tongue: I know a mod on here who did that this year and he has 5 offers. :yep: More people tend to put it on their CV's rather than a PS, though. :smile:

Have to look at that tomorrow, thanks

Have to sleep now, bye peeps
It sure is :coma::tongue: I just finished year 13 :yep: Changing Skies and g.k.galloway (two other mods) also just finished year 13...they were also on the year 11 thread with me all those years ago. LadySmythe used to do the awards back then :moon: Anyway, a bit of TSR history for you :lol:

I wanna be a mod :frown:

But it says you need to be 18, and I've had the odd argument once or twice. :colondollar:
Hmm I just typed in Iggy Azalea and some very interesting suggestions came up...

http://globalgrind.com/2014/04/10/pictures-iggy-azaleas-booty-butt-ass-photos/

I actually typed her in to see if TI actually wrote fancy, but whatever... she isn't even that nice...
I actually typed her in to see if TI actually wrote fancy, but whatever... she isn't even that nice...

I just posted that because 'Iggy Azalea bum' was the first suggestion. :tongue:
Have to look at that tomorrow, thanks

Have to sleep now, bye peeps

That is OK, and goodnight. :smile:

Original post by yellowcopter
I wanna be a mod :frown:

But it says you need to be 18, and I've had the odd argument once or twice. :colondollar:

Just keep posting/behaving on here and maybe one day... :moon: I was rejected to be a CA (basically a mini version of a mod) on here but then became a mod not long after. :biggrin:

Yeah, you need to be over 18 now. :sadnod: I actually was under 18 when I started modding but that was before the rule was implemented...then the rules was implemented about a month or so later after I joined but they said that they'd keep current under 18 mods so... :awesome: I am 18 now, though. :smile: And it's OK if you've broken the rules a couple of times...I think that one of my very first post on here earnt me a warning :ashamed2:

tURN UP

Just keep posting/behaving on here and maybe one day... :moon: I was rejected to be a CA (basically a mini version of a mod) on here but then became a mod not long after. :biggrin:

Yeah, you need to be over 18 now. :sadnod: I actually was under 18 when I started modding but that was before the rule was implemented...then the rules was implemented about a month or so later after I joined but they said that they'd keep current under 18 mods so... :awesome: I am 18 now, though. :smile: And it's OK if you've broken the rules a couple of times...I think that one of my very first post on here earnt me a warning :ashamed2:

I behave just fine on the GCSE forums, it was back in 2012/2013 I think I got reported for my first few posts but I was new then so yeah. :lol:

Oh well, maybe when I finish A-Levels I can become a mod. :tongue: One can dream! :moon:
Original post by yellowcopter
tURN UP

I behave just fine on the GCSE forums, it was back in 2012/2013 I think I got reported for my first few posts but I was new then so yeah. :lol:

Oh well, maybe when I finish A-Levels I can become a mod. :tongue: One can dream! :moon:

Turn dat bass up man for the bassrude - loudstorm
Original post by ozzie2
Turn dat bass up man for the bassrude - loudstorm

Quick Reply

Latest