The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yellowcopter
tURN UP

I behave just fine on the GCSE forums, it was back in 2012/2013 I think I got reported for my first few posts but I was new then so yeah. :lol:

Oh well, maybe when I finish A-Levels I can become a mod. :tongue: One can dream! :moon:

That was ages ago...if you show improvement since then, they won't mind that much! :nah:

Haha, you never know... :wink:

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now...you all kept me up :shakecane::tongue: It's quarter past 5 in the morning but I can't sleep yet (need to watch an episode of Breaking Bad first :eek:)...but you guys delayed me. :hand: :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
That was ages ago...if you show improvement since then, they won't mind that much! :nah:

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now...you all kept me up :shakecane::tongue: It's quarter past 5 in the morning but I can't sleep yet (need to watch an episode of Breaking Bad first :eek:)...but you guys delayed me. :hand: :tongue:

Good night :biggrin:
I've probably very late here,
But I'm surprised to see the 4th Chat Thread,
There's something really wrong with us especially since there are no more GCSE's lol,
I'm doing work experience today and I'm so nervous, has anyone done it on their own before? Last year I done it with a friend so I'm basically ****ing myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
I've probably very late here,
But I'm surprised to see the 4th Chat Thread,
There's something really wrong with us especially since there are no more GCSE's lol,
I'm doing work experience today and I'm so nervous, has anyone done it on their own before? Last year I done it with a friend so I'm basically ****ing myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh, same here. Starting today and I literally know nobody D:
Reply 344
Original post by usycool1

Nothing should delay Breaking Bad! :rolleyes:

Have you seen the series before, or is it your first time? I've just started to rewatch it :smile:
Original post by thechemistress
Gosh, same here. Starting today and I literally know nobody D:

Same, I start at 9.30 and I'm about to leave in 10 mins since its in London,
Where are you doing yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good morning everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
ain't nobody got time for that :tongue:

Exactly . . . :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow you guys were all talking late! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
Wow you guys were all talking late! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And now everyone is sleeping.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning, the God himself has awoken. The thread is alive. My sleeping pattern is fixed <3
Original post by jshep000
Morning, the God himself has awoken. The thread is alive. My sleeping pattern is fixed <3

What time did you go to sleep? :tongue:
What time did you go to sleep? :tongue:

around 12 I think?:eek:
Original post by jshep000
around 12 I think?:eek:

Ah that's not too bad then lol
I need help from all you sciency people; I'm writing a quiz and it has a science section, so I need some SIMPLE general knowledge science questions :tongue:
I need help from all you sciency people; I'm writing a quiz and it has a science section, so I need some SIMPLE general knowledge science questions :tongue:

Ummm...

Why are metals good conductors of electricity?
(answer: they contain free electrons)

Which instrument is used to measure the power of electric circuit?
(answer: wattmeter)

What is the mass number of an atom equal to?
(answer: the number of nucleons)

These are pretty general :P, hope it helps! Can't think of anything atm.
Heyy guys
Duh herro =D
Original post by itsRochana
Heyy guys

Hi Roch :biggrin:
Everyone seems to be sleeping to recover from the quick fire chat of last night :tongue:
hey everyone

think my sleeping pattern is alright now - 3-12 is pretty good right?

how does everyone here get up so early? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest