The Student Room Group

What was your first time like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fojodef
they do. you probably just dont bring up dating black women.
in the right crowed they will join in with the racist stuff. they wont stop it. its just "banter"

but yea i dont care if you think im racist tbh im cool with that.

hahah:P

honestly never have or would...never even heard it happening..

so you are racist..but you were calling one of my non racist comments racist...I mean :P

what a joke...

anyways have a nice day kid
With my first serious boyfriend, had trouble on both sides and just ended up like spooning and talking all night which was nice anyway. Tried again (more successfully) the next day but it still hurt a lot. Bled a little but not too much at all and even though it was a bit of an awkward experience I actually think that's unavoidable a lot of the time, and being super comfortable around him definitely helped.
I don't really remember it now. I know we tried unsuccessfully a few times on several days before but it hurt too much. I don't remember how it felt though. I remember the song that was playing, but I'm not going to say because it's super embarassing! And I think I remember the day it happened. As far as what it was like- at first I was only thinking 'Holy ****, this is happening!' and then the rest of the time was more like 'OK, well this isn't that fun...'. Probably a pretty normal experience.
Reply 43
Original post by trustmeimlying1
hahah:P

honestly never have or would...never even heard it happening..

so you are racist..but you were calling one of my non racist comments racist...I mean :P

what a joke...

anyways have a nice day kid

which comment of yours did i call racist?

i never said i was racist.
you said i was.
i said i didnt care about your opinion of whether i was or wasnt.

get it right boy
My first time was last year, I didn't bled because I regularly use tampons and so my hymen was broken already and I used sex toys before I lost my virginity so penetration wasn't as painful as it could have been. It was slightly uncomfortable when he first entered but after a little bit I got used to it and it was pleasurable. I wasn't in a relationship with the guy, but I've known him for years and there had alway been sexual tension between us. So I wasn't that nervous beforehand (although the fact that the lights were on intimidated me a bit) and he spent a lot of time with foreplay before we moved on to the main event lol. Which helped me to forget my nervousness . Even though he turned out to be a knob I don't regret it one bit as he went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable and enjoying myself. So I think as long as you find someone you're passionate about and cares a bit about you, you wont regret it even if things don't work out afterwards
There was plenty of blood and accompanying pain... nowhere near as romantic as portrayed in the movies. :mad2:
Original post by Freudian Slip
There was plenty of blood and accompanying pain... nowhere near as romantic as portrayed in the movies. :mad2:

Sex in movies seems so romantic and beautiful. When they finish and just lay there and fall asleep in each other's arms... If only!
Original post by syrettd
Sex in movies seems so romantic and beautiful. When they finish and just lay there and fall asleep in each other's arms... If only!

What I really want to know is... where were my candles, rose petals, burning open fire and faint, orchestral music? :unsure:
Chick was all hands.
Reply 49
Original post by BaddieG
I feel the exact same !!! I'm holding out just because I want it to be special

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooool, it won't be special. Don't count on it
i got seduced, was pretty cool but i didn't really know what was going on
Want to know about my first time?

Doesn't matter had sex.
Original post by AnharM
Loooool, it won't be special. Don't count on it

It's safe to say it probably won't be great, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that it won't be special.
Original post by syrettd

Haha yeah this is so true. It doesn't matter if it's your first time or thirtieth - it just doesn't end in an exhausted heap, followed by falling asleep in each others arms. What about the cleaning up?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Airfairy
Haha yeah this is so true. It doesn't matter if it's your first time or thirtieth - it just doesn't end in an exhausted heap, followed by falling asleep in each others arms. What about the cleaning up?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! No one in the movies ever goes 'Give me a minute to clean myself up a bit and go for a pee.'
Reply 55
Original post by Airfairy

Posted from TSR Mobile

I beg to disagree, it definitely can end that way sometimes! You may want to run for the window as soon as you wake up if it's not already open though...
My 1st was pretty crap but since then I've had some pretty epic times- with different people thankfully!

My first was with a guy who was an absolute dick in hindsight. Ah well. Twas a long time ago :P
So, even if I were to wait for the right guy it still won't be as romantic as in the movies? I'm a sucker for romance and I keep envisioning a romcom-esque first time, am I expecting too much? Furthermore exactly how much 'mess' is created?
Original post by Ronove
I beg to disagree, it definitely can end that way sometimes! You may want to run for the window as soon as you wake up if it's not already open though...

But wouldn't you wake up...a bit...icky? Hmm. I does sound nice, but I can't understand the logistics of it :lol: . I also always pee after sex as I am prone to UTIs so that's another thing I'd have to get up for.
I'm a girl. It didn't hurt the first time cos I'd actually already broken my hymen via masturbation :/ If I hadn't, I know I'd have been in a hell of a lot of pain the first time I had sex. There was a little blood but not much.

My first time was okay. I enjoyed the intimacy of it more than I did the actual sex because it was with somebody that I loved at the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending