The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_green_day
Don't hide it, destroy it. Put it in a meat dicer or burn it. I hear there was a murderer who put his victims in a vat of acid. That could work too, but it's a bit gory.

Wasn't that a criminal minds episode?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by EatAndRevise
Step 1: Chop the body up into reasonably sized pieces.
Step 2: Put said pieces into a barrel full of hydrofluoric acid.
Step 3: Wait until the pieces have melted.
Step 4: Close the barrel by locking it.
Step 5: Either bury the barrel underground in a desert, or dispose of the liquid contained inside of the barrel.

Could still get caught.

1) Where would a normal person get so much acid? Buying a large amount can lead investigators to you.
2) Driving to a desert especially if you live far from one will make you a prime suspect when investigations begin. They'll find sand particles in your tyres.

You'll get caught on a wim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Ggmu!
He worked for a Mexican cartel and used caustic soda to dissolve bodies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's cause they probably had access to that sort of stuff. Normal people won't and buying large amounts will lead detectives to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Arieisit
That's cause they probably had access to that sort of stuff. Normal people won't and buying large amounts will lead detectives to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ok I was just saying what the guy did, wasn't a suggestion...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dexter style. Get a boat, weigh the body down and than throw the body into the gulf stream.
Could still get caught.

1) Where would a normal person get so much acid? Buying a large amount can lead investigators to you.
2) Driving to a desert especially if you live far from one will make you a prime suspect when investigations begin. They'll find sand particles in your tyres.

You'll get caught on a wim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finding acid is the main significant problem with my plan :frown: But one could be patient and buy the acid over a long period of time, but then there is a problem with the body decomposing.

Driving to a desert is not terribly suspicous, there are a few ways which this could be done without causing suspicion. Varying factors will play into it of course i.e. GPS on the car would give away the fact that one has been into the middle of the desert. The tyres can easily be cleaned.
(edited 9 years ago)
Breaking into places will likely make evidence lead back to you. I'd recommend doing something discrete.

I'm being hypothetical here as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing you don't know who Pat Bateman is then?
He's the narrator from American Psycho. His victims are homeless people on the street, or prostitutes who he takes back to his apartment first.
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Wasn't that a criminal minds episode?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ggmu!
He worked for a Mexican cartel and used caustic soda to dissolve bodies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard it was a dude in Victorian Britain. He used to collect the teeth.
Reply 48
Original post by College_Dropout
Dexter style. Get a boat, weigh the body down and than throw the body into the gulf stream.

Renting or buying a boat will leave a trail that can eventually lead back to you.

Do any of you even watch Law and Order? SVU in particular.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by EatAndRevise
Finding acid is the main significant problem with my plan :frown: But one could be patient and buy the acid over a long period of time, but then there is a problem with the body decomposing.

Driving to a desert is not terribly suspicous, there are a few ways which this could be done without causing suspicion. Varying factors will play into it of course i.e. GPS on the car would give away the fact that one has been into the middle of the desert. The tyres can easily be cleaned.

Not as easily as you think. If you drove on the beach you'll know what I mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Tom_green_day
I'm guessing you don't know who Pat Bateman is then?
He's the narrator from American Psycho. His victims are homeless people on the street, or prostitutes who he takes back to his apartment first.

I don't, but who'd want to kill them? I'm not a pyscopath :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Renting or buying a boat will leave a trail that can eventually lead back to you.

Do any of you even watch Law and Order? SVU in particular.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing will trail back to me, the body will be thousands of miles away.
Buy a bunch of pigs and have them imported into the country, chop up the body into tiny bits(and shave it) flush the hair down the toilet and feed the body to the pigs, they will eat it bones and all, then have the pigs shipped out of the country, somewhere like Africa or Eastern Europe would do nicely to be slaughtered.
I never really understood why murderers would bury their victims or chuck them in the sea. Why don't they burn them instead? That way they'll never find the body. Innit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by College_Dropout
Nothing will trail back to me, the body will be thousands of miles away.

They wouldn't, providing that they never find the body. If they do, someone would say they saw you acting suspicious dragging some large undisclosed object into the boat. They'll question the person who sold/rented you the boat, find a motive and then you're incarcerated.

Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Buy a bunch of pigs and have them imported into the country, chop up the body into tiny bits(and shave it) flush the hair down the toilet and feed the body to the pigs, they will eat it bones and all, then have the pigs shipped out of the country, somewhere like Africa or Eastern Europe would do nicely to be slaughtered.

Not bad idea. Unless you don't have the money to do that or didn't plan ahead.

Original post by QuantumSuicide
I never really understood why murderers would bury their victims or chuck them in the sea. Why don't they burn them instead? That way they'll never find the body. Innit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think you can set a big fire like that without someone seeing it? The temperatures would have to be extremely higly to melt bones. You can still get caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, my Sergeant taught us all that one while I was in training for the Military Police...all credit to him.
Reply 56
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Thanks, my Sergeant taught us all that one while I was in training for the Military Police...all credit to him.

Yeah but the biggest problem is that most murders aren't planned months in advance. Could still get caught from residual DNA imo,

Posted from TSR Mobile
They wouldn't, providing that they never find the body. If they do, someone would say they saw you acting suspicious dragging some large undisclosed object into the boat. They'll question the person who sold/rented you the boat, find a motive and then you're incarcerated.

Do you think you can set a big fire like that without someone seeing it? The temperatures would have to be extremely higly to melt bones. You can still get caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course they can. Just head over to some woody, remote area in the countryside at night and set it on fire. Brap brap. Perhaps use a sledgehammer to break the bones into tiny pieces and eat them or somethin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Of course they can. Just head over to some woody, remote area in the countryside at night and set it on fire. Brap brap. Perhaps use a sledgehammer to break the bones into tiny pieces and eat them or somethin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eat the bones? Who are you going to remove the bones without burning? If you go there after the fire, you would be likely caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but the biggest problem is that most murders aren't planned months in advance. Could still get caught from residual DNA imo,

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can always get caught, the game is just reducing the chance to a level you think is acceptable.

Latest