The Student Room Group

I've been through many relationships, AMA!

So, yeah. Feel free to ask me about anything, including but not limited to my poly relationship, university and life. :bigsmile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you believe in true love?
Original post by nohomo
Do you believe in true love?

Yes and no. While I do believe that you can spend the rest of your lifetime with one person without re-marrying and still love them, they can still have the capacity to **** your mind over. I just take it as it comes and never let my guard down. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JulietheCat
Yes and no. While I do believe that you can spend the rest of your lifetime with one person without re-marrying and still love them, they can still have the capacity to **** your mind over. I just take it as it comes and never let my guard down. :smile:

I believe in true love

What's your type? Musicians mostly, or something else? Do you even have a type? :tongue:
Original post by nohomo
I believe in true love

What's your type? Musicians mostly, or something else? Do you even have a type? :tongue:

I don't have a type - I dated lots of different people tbh :tongue:
Have you ever done a MFF? :wink:
Can you buy me some chocolate? Really craving some.
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Have you ever done a MFF? :wink:

I've been in a threesome with one man and one woman, yes. Even dated them both. But the man had a falling out with the woman so I was left with a FF. And the FF became a FFF when one F's old flame appeared.

Then, the FF moved away together to America because one F has a new job as a doctor. The other F moved back to London and went back to her family. We hardly talk to each other anymore.

That answer your question? :wink:
Reply 8
I don't have a type - I dated lots of different people tbh :tongue:

You must like Johnny Depp though amirite? :tongue:

Original post by Carpe Vinum
Can you buy me some chocolate? Really craving some.

I have some Bailey's Choco Luxe in my cupboard. I had to hide it because my boyfriend is obsessed with this stuff :moon:
Original post by nohomo
You must like Johnny Depp though amirite? :tongue:

He's alright looking. I prefer this, though :tongue:

You're so cool like omg.
I've been in a threesome with one man and one woman, yes. Even dated them both. But the man had a falling out with the woman so I was left with a FF. And the FF became a FFF when one F's old flame appeared.

Then, the FF moved away together to America because one F has a new job as a doctor. The other F moved back to London and went back to her family. We hardly talk to each other anymore.

That answer your question? :wink:

Why would a man do such a thing? why? :eek:
Reply 13
Original post by abc_1234
You're so cool like omg.

I know right
omg so many relationships so cool wow yes
you've achieved so much omg how do I get on your levels like srsly tho
Original post by abc_1234
You're so cool like omg.

Original post by nohomo
I know right

Thank you :blush:

Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Why would a man do such a thing? why? :eek:

The M initially went into the relationship because "ZOMG! LESBOS!!!1111" but after he got jealous, he left.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Is that supposed to be some kind of badge of honour (among young 'ladies') these days? :erm:

Apparently, it is. I went into a poly relationship only because I wanted to try it. Though it didn't work out and I'm in a monogamous relationship with a guy, I still like to say that I tried it.
Thank you :blush:

The M initially went into the relationship because "ZOMG! LESBOS!!!1111" but after he got jealous, he left.

One does not simply go into a lesbo relationship... How did he manage this? or even broach the subject etc..?
Reply 19
Original post by Foo.mp3
Is that supposed to be some kind of badge of honour (among young 'ladies') these days? :erm:

Seems to be for certain types/cultures.

Doesn't appeal to me personally, but beggars can't be choosers as they say (not that I've actually tried to get a girlfriend, so I don't know how much of a beggar I am).

Quick Reply

Latest