The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000
pretty basic I guess, learnt from runescape:cool: Low supply of fish, price will increase as becomes less common so more demanded. High supple of fish, price will decrease as becomes more common so less demanded.:eek:

stopped reading after runescape, awful game
My maths, physics, chemistry and economics are all by Edexcel. You guys know your exam boards?

Maths, further maths - Edexcel
Physics, economics - AQA
Original post by Trihawk7
alcohol seems a little out of the ordinary...

Nick would like that topic :tongue:
Original post by ozzie2
Lol your face is out of the ordinary, also link FB pls :wink:

you can go screw yourself
pretty basic I guess, learnt from runescape:cool: Low supply of fish, price will increase as becomes less common so more demanded. High supple of fish, price will decrease as becomes more common so less demanded.:eek:

If you do a degree in economics or something, put Runescape as experience or whatever and write that :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond
Maths, further maths - Edexcel
Physics, economics - AQA

Wow we can only help each other on Maths. Whats the difference between physics+economics on AQA to Edexcel:confused:
Wow we can only help each other on Maths. Whats the difference between physics+economics on AQA to Edexcel:confused:

I wonder why we all have all these different exam boards... why not just have one big exam board... :confused:
Original post by ozzie2
If you do a degree in economics or something, put Runescape as experience or whatever and write that :biggrin:

Runescape, ranked #1 fisher and trader, had 55m in bank. Offer job first then I drop fish.:biggrin:

Umm for physics AQA there will probably be different topics. The AQA unit 5 also gives you a choice of what you want to study out of a few options which is quite cool :biggrin: No idea for economics though.

And it will be me helping you for maths, manz gunna be getting full marks every unit :wink:
Original post by Trihawk7
you can go screw yourself

I do that all the time honeybunny

Runescape, ranked #1 fisher and trader, had 55m in bank. Offer job first then I drop fish.:biggrin:

In your interview the interviewer plays Runescapoe and asks your combat skill, if it is lower than his you don't get the job :smile:
Original post by BBeyond
Umm for physics AQA there will probably be different topics. The AQA unit 5 also gives you a choice of what you want to study out of a few options which is quite cool :biggrin: No idea for economics though.

And it will be me helping you for maths, manz gunna be getting full marks every unit :wink:

Does Edexcel even have a unit 5?:eek: ye ye:wink:
Does Edexcel even have a unit 5?:eek: ye ye:wink:

not like the aqa one i don't think
Original post by BBeyond
not like the aqa one i don't think

What is the unit 5 anyway?

cba to explain type it in google
Original post by BBeyond
cba to explain type it in google

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=unit+5+physics+aqa

Section B offers an opportunity to study one of the following optional topics to gain deeper understanding and awareness of a selected branch of physics;
A. Astronomy and cosmology,
B. Medical Physics,
C. Applied Physics,
D. Turning Points in Physics.
Voted :colone:

If I'm not King... I will pee all over y'all <3
Original post by ozzie2

I'm spectating you in your game as Xin, lol.
Original post by ozzie2
I do that all the time honeybunny

In your interview the interviewer plays Runescapoe and asks your combat skill, if it is lower than his you don't get the job :smile:

Loool! 3 deaths 0 kills, ahaha!
can we do the results before the 20th? I go to America on the 19th :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest