The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You worry me, Arieisit.
Reply 61
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
You can always get caught, the game is just reducing the chance to a level you think is acceptable.

Nope. After watching like 1000 Law and Order and some CSI episodes and a few movies, I think I can successfully complete and excute a perfect murder without the chance of being caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Maid Marian
You worry me, Arieisit.

Why? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
They wouldn't, providing that they never find the body. If they do, someone would say they saw you acting suspicious dragging some large undisclosed object into the boat. They'll question the person who sold/rented you the boat, find a motive and then you're incarcerated.

Not bad idea. Unless you don't have the money to do that or didn't plan ahead.

Do you think you can set a big fire like that without someone seeing it? The temperatures would have to be extremely higly to melt bones. You can still get caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be impossible for them to locate were the body had been dumped, If they find the body near NA, they are hardly going to be asking questions in a sleepy coastal village in the UK.
First off be careful to not let the dead body touch your stuff or yourself, burn any clothes after they have been in contact with the body, Put the body in a big sealed plastic bag, then put it in a big suitcase, add rocks to the suitcase. Put the body into your car boot, drive upto a remote Scottish Highland village ensuring it has minimal or no CCTV. Buy a rowing boat in cash. Drive out to a remote bit of coastline put the suitcase into the boat along with fishing equipment as a cover story, row out into the ocean for 4 hours and dump the body the rocks will ensure it stays at the bottom of the North Sea and doesn't wash up onto the coastline, row an hour back and then dump the Murder weapon, row back to the car, drive to a remote location in another part of the highlands at least 4 hours drive away, burn the small rowing boat and your clothes, change into fresh ones and drive back to your home.
Reply 65
Original post by College_Dropout
It would be impossible for them to locate were the body had been dumped, If they find the body near NA, they are hardly going to be asking questions in a sleepy coastal village in the UK.

Unless you tie bricks to the body, it will be washed ashore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless you tie bricks to the body, it will be washed ashore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hence its going into the gulf stream, it wont be washing up anywhere.
Reply 67
Original post by Shabalala
First off be careful to not let the dead body touch your stuff or yourself, burn any clothes after they have been in contact with the body, Put the body in a big sealed plastic bag, then put it in a big suitcase, add rocks to the suitcase. Put the body into your car boot, drive upto a remote Scottish Highland village ensuring it has minimal or no CCTV. Buy a rowing boat in cash. Drive out to a remote bit of coastline put the suitcase into the boat along with fishing equipment as a cover story, row out into the ocean for 4 hours and dump the body the rocks will ensure it stays at the bottom of the North Sea and doesn't wash up onto the coastline, row an hour back and then dump the Murder weapon, row back to the car, drive to a remote location in another part of the highlands at least 4 hours drive away, burn the small rowing boat and your clothes, change into fresh ones and drive back to your home.

There is one big loop hole here. The body in the bag. If it is ever found, the DNA will be preserved since the water would not be able to affect the DNA evidence. The body in the bag will definitely tell something and can still be traced back to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dire wolf
Heisenberg's method, dissolving the body in gavifluoric acid, seems pretty effective.

I'm not sure if anybody has brought it up in the thread yet (I guess somebody has), but it doesn't actually work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by Jammy Duel
I'm not sure if anybody has brought it up in the thread yet (I guess somebody has), but it doesn't actually work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't even see that post :lol: but yeah it wouldn't work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by College_Dropout
Hence its going into the gulf stream, it wont be washing up anywhere.

So you think it will stay there forever?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is one big loop hole here. The body in the bag. If it is ever found, the DNA will be preserved since the water would not be able to affect the DNA evidence. The body in the bag will definitely tell something and can still be traced back to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well remove the body from the bag while on the boat then so the fish can take take of the body, take the bag back with you and burn it with the boat and your clothes. At the bottom of the North Sea the chances that it will be discovered are next to nil.
Reply 72
Original post by Shabalala
Well remove the body from the bag while on the boat then so the fish can take take of the body, take the bag back with you and burn it with the boat and your clothes. At the bottom of the North Sea the chances that it will be discovered are next to nil.

And what if fish don't eat it? Then there is the chance that you'll be caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't even see that post :lol: but yeah it wouldn't work

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was post 8 or something
Do it like Dexter did.

Kill them in a room coated in plastic, chop the body up, take down the plastic, then throw it in the sea.

I've actually seen news articles of Dexter inspired murders, some kid tried to kill a family member who was annoying him Dexter-style, but he got caught as you can imagine
Reply 75
Original post by AdamCee
Do it like Dexter did.

Kill them in a room coated in plastic, chop the body up, take down the plastic, then throw it in the sea.

I've actually seen news articles of Dexter inspired murders, some kid tried to kill a family member who was annoying him Dexter-style, but he got caught as you can imagine

Of course he got caught lol. I already discussed why bags and platics are not good to use.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
No I meant all the spilt blood from dicing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes... your point is?
Reply 77
Original post by Namige
Yes... your point is?

They can tell it is not animal blood easily...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
id feed it to animals but tbh u cant get away with murder in this country you're bound to get caught eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EatAndRevise
Step 1: Chop the body up into reasonably sized pieces.
Step 2: Put said pieces into a barrel full of hydrofluoric acid.
Step 3: Wait until the pieces have melted.
Step 4: Close the barrel by locking it.
Step 5: Either bury the barrel underground in a desert, or dispose of the liquid contained inside of the barrel.

HF won't dissolve a body. That was pure fiction

Latest