The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do women have a sense of entitlement?

I notice it is usually women who have a sense of entitlement.

Even today, I see so many women who expect a man to pay for the drinks and they are not even grateful, they just expect it!

Women go to university, and usually do all the soft, easy humanities subjects then demand a top graduate jobs and if they don't get it start using the sexism card.

Women seem to think they are entitlement to mens money and they have no shame in admitting it they after a rich man.
They feel its ok for them to have a good job, earn good money and yet expect men to pay for everything.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To be fair this is a massive generalization and un-true within most women, however i agree plenty do this have this attitude.

You see it mainly on Facebook i find, with the constant photo's such as "Every woman DESERVES a prince" etc. Half the time i see the girls who actually like the photo's and agree with the sentiment are often just generally very entitled and not a general representation of most women.
I gotta ask, do you have a hard time getting laid with this attitude?
Reply 3
Let it out, let it out.
Reply 4
Original post by JG1233
To be fair this is a massive generalization and un-true within most women, however i agree plenty do this have this attitude.

You see it mainly on Facebook i find, with the constant photo's such as "Every woman DESERVES a prince" etc. Half the time i see the girls who actually like the photo's and agree with the sentiment are often just generally very entitled and not a general representation of most women.

OP I agree with you many women nowadays are ungreatful
Reply 5
They do have that attitude. Luckily I'm gay so...sad for you :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone just got rejected.
What's so wrong with that :confused: my mummy always told me that as I have a vagina I'm entitled to these things :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by ubi1
OP I agree with you many women nowadays are ungreatful

Thank you sir!:smile:
Reply 9
Like this isn't going to end the same way the other 42,000 similar threads have.
beetches brah
I've never felt entitled to these things. You are talking about some women, and just the same there are some men who feel entitled to ****. That doesn't make the entire gender like that. What an absolute joke.
Original post by JG1233

ye you get a lot of spoilt bratty types posting photos like that. I don't have many of them on my news feed anymore. But one of them is my cousin so I can't get rid of it lmao.
Hang on a sec while I get the popcorn :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by SophieSmall
I've never felt entitled to these things. You are talking about some women, and just the same there are some men who feel entitled to ****. That doesn't make the entire gender like that. What an absolute joke.

You would say that...that's a typical response from a woman.
They never admit they are in the wrong or they need to change.
Original post by samsun53

Of course OP how silly of me to be telling the truth. :rolleyes:
So much blah, so little time. :rolleyes:

You need to know less insecure bitchy wimminz.
Oh dear.
Now we all know that generalising about an entire sex just doesn't work. There are some women that are like this, yes. There are some men like it too. But we certainly are not all like that.
Original post by Freudian Slip
I gotta ask, do you have a hard time getting laid with this attitude?

PRSOM

Original post by samsun53

So you're not even open to discussion?
Apparently I don't.

Latest

Trending

Trending