The Student Room Group

Is February the worst month to be born in?

1) the name sounds so girly
2) February sounds like a flower
3) it's the second month. Which means it's associated with crap.
4) my sister's dob is feb. (She is a self centered & eats sour grapes everyday)
5) lowest day count (pathetic)

Thank god I wasn't born on/in this lame month

Can you imagine yourself saying "February"? yuck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say November, December & January are the worst. Then February. Solely because no one gives a toss if it's your birthday in those months.
Surely 29th February is the best day to be born on. You only age at 1/4 of the rate of normal humans.
How old are you, again?
It's the best month to be born in because I was born in Feb. :h:
OUCH right in my feels :cry2:
To be fair if I didn't hang around for an extra two weeks or so I would have been a Jan baby
Original post by RedArrow
1) the name sounds so girly
2) February sounds like a flower
3) it's the second month. Which means it's associated with crap.
4) my sister's dob is feb. (She is a self centered & eats sour grapes everyday)
5) lowest day count (pathetic)

Thank god I wasn't born on/in this lame month

Can you imagine yourself saying "February"? yuck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

As if April doesn't sound girly. :rolleyes:
November rules :cool:

Ouch, I'm August and my little brother is February.

:frown:
January is best.
Then November-September.

Feb, August, July are rubbish.
Birthdays around Christmas are awesome. It's like one massive party month. I think July/August are the worst because you're the youngest in your year and therefore don't get to do things legally before any of your friends.
I was born in Feb and I'm awesome, so there!
:unimpressed:
I'd say June, July and August are pretty bad when you are at school. But when you are older it is pretty cool, better chance of it being sunny and warm and can have BBQs for your birthday.
Reply 14
I was born in February & I've always liked it.
Summer months have to be the worst when you're a teenager, you're the last one who can learn to drive, have sex & drink (legally ;-P).
It would have been interesting to have a birthday on a leap year on the 29th of February. On the other hand, people get so confused as to why I get presents if they don't know it's my birthday...having a birthday on Valentine's day is the worst.
December is - 'cus you get less pressies!
Original post by St. Brynjar
Birthdays around Christmas are awesome. It's like one massive party month. I think July/August are the worst because you're the youngest in your year and therefore don't get to do things legally before any of your friends.

:hmmmm2: Completely disagree - clubs are always dead on my birthday because it's just after New Year. No-one can really be bothered either because everything is winding down after Christmas/New Year. Although summer birthdays are annoying when everyone else is turning 18 at least there's a reasonable chance of having a nice sunny birthday.
Original post by Josh_B
I was born in February & I've always liked it.
Summer months have to be the worst when you're a teenager, you're the last one who can learn to drive, have sex & drink (legally ;-P).

Like anyone waits until they're 16 to have sex if they've got the opportunity... :lol:
Damn sucks to be me then, Though if they hadn't cut me out early I'd have been born in May..

Quick Reply

Latest