The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by HallOfFame
Dissolve in sulfuric acid. If the police find it they wont be able to prove who the dissolved person is

Yes, they can. Dental records.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by Ana81
id feed it to animals but tbh u cant get away with murder in this country you're bound to get caught eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Arieisit
From experience or a tv show.

one of the most common, easy and classic is just digging a good old ditch.
the irish mob in boston saw 3 guys who killed at least 30 known victims. many of which were buried. but more to the point were buried in swamp/bog/marsh which is the key. also buried people in house basements and put lye or lime powder over the bodies to help hide the smell and help with decomposition.

Brian Cockerill once threatened a man by tying a weight to his hands and a car tire to his feet and dumping him in the sea. i imagine he's done this to get rid of bodies as he lives on the east coast and the tides there tend to wash away rather than wash things up on land.

the irish mob in spain which is very wealthy is known for hiding bodies in the foundations of the buildings.

Liverpool gangster John Haase used Baths of hydrofluoric acid to get rid of dead bodies.

italian hitman The Iceman used to chop bodies up. but that leaves lots of forensic evidence in the butchering HQ and its not for the squeamish. very smelly very messy. although the Iceman froze the bodies first to make it less smelly and gross.

gangsters in Marseille usually just burn the body in a car.

burning a body in a car goes unchecked in only very crime ridden areas that are almost in chaos. in the uk gangsters frown upon this type of messy display because the police often get further funding to deal with the problem. northern ireland is exceptional to this rule though.

hydrofluoric acid is pretty difficult to get a hold of and also takes a lot longer to do its job to a whole body and probably needs refreshing with new acid to get rid of some of the goop to help it keep momentum. but im no chemist.

if hiding bodies in concrete is a bit more doable if you have property or a little construction business.

digging in a marsh to bury a body is long work. and takes two trips. one for the first hole to pre dig it. second to dump the body. in both incidents its hard to explain what your doing digging in a marsh so when your caught your kinda screwed. so its a bit easier to do with 2 people so you have one look out.

best one i think is the tire and weight one. its a lot faster than digging a ditch. a tire and a weight is easy to find. out of all of them its the most easy to do on your own.

keep in mind smell bodies start to smell really quickly and give of a unique oder that people who work in care services, police, army, medical, social services will all recognise. so if you cant dump right away you should keep in mind how to conceal the stench. freezing is popular.
(edited 9 years ago)
In hell
Reply 84
Original post by fojodef
one of the most common, easy and classic is just digging a good old ditch.
the irish mob in boston saw 3 guys who killed at least 30 known victims. many of which were buried. but more to the point were buried in swamp/bog/marsh which is the key. also buried people in house basements and put lye or lime powder over the bodies to help hide the smell and help with decomposition.

Brian Cockerill once threatened a man by tying a weight to his hands and a car tire to his feet and dumping him in the sea. i imagine he's done this to get rid of bodies as he lives on the east coast and the tides there tend to wash away rather than wash things up on land.

the irish mob in spain which is very wealthy is known for hiding bodies in the foundations of the buildings.

Liverpool gangster John Haase used Baths of hydrofluoric acid to get rid of dead bodies.

gangsters in Marseille usually just burn the body in a car.

burning a body in a car goes unchecked in only very crime ridden areas that are almost in chaos. in the uk gangsters frown upon this type of messy display because the police often get further funding to deal with the problem. northern ireland is exceptional to this rule though.

hydrofluoric acid is pretty difficult to get a hold of and also takes a lot longer to do its job to a whole body and probably needs refreshing with new acid to get rid of some of the goop to help it keep momentum. but im no chemist.

if hiding bodies in concrete is a bit more doable if you have property or a little construction business.

digging in a marsh to bury a body is long work. and takes two trips. one for the first hole to pre dig it. second to dump the body. in both incidents its hard to explain what your doing digging in a marsh so when your caught your kinda screwed. so its a bit easier to do with 2 people so you have one look out.

best one i think is the tire and weight one. its a lot faster than digging a ditch. a tire and a weight is easy to find. out of all of them its the most easy to do on your own.

Wow dude, you put a lot of thought into this.

1) Bones don't decompose.

2) That's a good method if you live somewhere there. But if the body turns up, you'll be the first to be questioned.

3) Not bad at all. If only many people had access to building foundations.

4) HF would only decompose it so far. Bones would remain. The strongest acid is phosphoric acid, it'll do more damage if concentrated enough.

5) Unfortunately most people don't live in crime ridden areas .

6) Yeah, too much trails of evidence.

7) I agree. The method of killing is key to your secrecy and chances of being caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Shove it in a canal barge. Police never search barges.
Reply 86
Wow dude, you put a lot of thought into this.

1) Bones don't decompose.

2) That's a good method if you live somewhere there. But if the body turns up, you'll be the first to be questioned.

3) Not bad at all. If only many people had access to building foundations.

4) HF would only decompose it so far. Bones would remain. The strongest acid is phosphoric acid, it'll do more damage if concentrated enough.

5) Unfortunately most people don't live in crime ridden areas .

6) Yeah, too much trails of evidence.

7) I agree. The method of killing is key to your secrecy and chances of being caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why thank you

im not sure about phosphoric acid. as i said i aint chemistry savvy.
i know theres some debate between hydrofluoric acid vs hydrochloric acid.
i hered theres a misconception between them where people think hydrochloric is best because it appears to be more fast acting and aggressive but it loses momentum just as quickly and wont get rid of the whole body.

not sure if it makes a difference but the hydrofluoric acid they got was from i think some sort of stone mason factory or tomb stone production place and that it was industrial grade used for eroding the stone.
In an incenerator.
Reply 88
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Hide in the "terms and conditions" nobody ever looks there.

You Sir, are a genius. :rofl:
Reply 89
Original post by fojodef
why thank you

im not sure about phosphoric acid. as i said i aint chemistry savvy.
i know theres some debate between hydrofluoric acid vs hydrochloric acid.
i hered theres a misconception between them where people think hydrochloric is best because it appears to be more fast acting and aggressive but it loses momentum just as quickly and wont get rid of the whole body.

not sure if it makes a difference but the hydrofluoric acid they got was from i think some sort of stone mason factory or tomb stone production place and that it was industrial grade used for eroding the stone.

I know a bit of chemistry so I'd say that any acid really can do the job, once the concentration is sufficiently high. But high concentration is not the same as strong. A highly concentrated phosphoric acid will erode the whole stone. I guess it's not widely used because it's more expensive to manufacture :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would put them in the front seat of a car and then make the car explode somewhere secluded so they body has time to completely burn before someone finds it. First I need to learn to drive, then I need to learn how to make a car explosion look like an accident.
Reply 91
Trick is to make the killing look like an accident so you don't need to worry about disposal.

Failing that, an iceberg in the Antarctic? Dropped from a plane into a deep basin in the Pacific?
Original post by Rosie786
You Sir, are a genius. :rofl:

Thank you, you too :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Thank you, you too :smile:

Thanks for the follow. :colone:
Reply 94
Original post by samba
Trick is to make the killing look like an accident so you don't need to worry about disposal.

Failing that, an iceberg in the Antarctic? Dropped from a plane into a deep basin in the Pacific?

Stole the guy above you idea :tongue:

But how would get up there with a decomposing body unnoticed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosie786
Thanks for the follow. :colone:

np
Reply 96
Stole the guy above you idea :tongue:

But how would get up there with a decomposing body unnoticed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah exploding cars tend to draw investigations.

Design a rocket that will ditch itself there!?
Feed it to the pigs.
This is one dark ass thread
Reply 99
I didn't read through this thread so sorry if this has been used before

'The Best Place to Hide a Dead Body is Page Two of Google'

Latest