The Student Room Group

Do you think university of Bath is good university in England?

Before i apply for this university, i want to know your opinion. I dont have lots of information since i am an international student and i havent been to England so far. Please give me kind reply although my question is silly. Thank you!

P.s. Are all of colleges of Bath university are all good?
My major: Economics
A very good uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've heard it's fab :yep:
Bath is easily a top 10-15 University in the country. Nice place too. I chose against it as it was quite ugly on the outside (1960's architecture), but inside it was very modern.
Original post by bathbath
Before i apply for this university, i want to know your opinion. I dont have lots of information since i am an international student and i havent been to England so far. Please give me kind reply although my question is silly. Thank you!

P.s. Are all of colleges of Bath university are all good?
My major: Economics

It's an excellent University as far as I know. However, it's not collegiate so I'm not sure what you mean by "all the colleges".
Reply 5
Thank you all!! Its really relieved to hear that :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Chlorophile
It's an excellent University as far as I know. However, it's not collegiate so I'm not sure what you mean by "all the colleges".

Oh sorry i thought Bath university is divided into Chichester college, City of Bath college,and wiltshire college, so i wodered if these colleges are all good or not :smile:
Original post by bathbath
Oh sorry i thought Bath university is divided into Chichester college, City of Bath college,and wiltshire college, so i wodered if these colleges are all good or not :smile:

Chichester College, City of Bath College and Wiltshire College have absolutely nothing to do with the University of Bath - they're completely different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending