The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngelPhys
Sad and rude- Sadstorm.

Dogerude - Dogestorm

Original post by noshahmad
Deffo see if you can find a local Pharmacy which will take you on, I know some of my friends did it there,
Imo its better to do something you're considering now because you can opt it out or carry it on if you enjoy/dislike it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have to see about that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, I'm applying for a part time job in September in a sweet shop but IT'S ONE OF THOSE REALLY COOL ONES WITH AMERICAN IMPORTS SO THEY SELL TOOTSIE ROLLS AND LUCKY CHARMS AND WONKA BARS AND HARRY POTTER SWEETS! :ahee: :awesome: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stuff getting a part time job while I'm doing my AS levels. Bad idea for most people I reckon, people can't cope with the pressure and stress then end up getting horrible grades at AS level.
Original post by Edminzodo
Guys, I'm applying for a part time job in September in a sweet shop but IT'S ONE OF THOSE REALLY COOL ONES WITH AMERICAN IMPORTS SO THEY SELL TOOTSIE ROLLS AND LUCKY CHARMS AND WONKA BARS AND HARRY POTTER SWEETS! :ahee: :awesome: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you get a discount on the sweets? Because if not you're just staring at them all day wanting to eat them...
Original post by jshep000
Stuff getting a part time job while I'm doing my AS levels. Bad idea for most people I reckon, people can't cope with the pressure and stress then end up getting horrible grades at AS level.

Exactly this

pretty good excuse, may use that one instead of my typical 'I cba' excuse :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
pretty good excuse, may use that one instead of my typical 'I cba' excuse :tongue:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I say this to people who try to brag about their part time job they got, when probably they will get a higher grade than me anway:frown: gg
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I say this to people who try to brag about their part time job they got, when probably they will get a higher grade than me anway:frown: gg

haha that would be kinda awks :wink:
Rochana is one person guysss
Original post by itsRochana
Rochana is one person guysss

lol huh?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
lol huh?

Lmao basically you know my youtube channel with my friend is called RochAnna, some people didn't know my name was Rochana and her name was Anna,hence RochAnna. I am Rochana...
Lmao basically you know my youtube channel with my friend is called RochAnna, some people didn't know my name was Rochana and her name was Anna,hence RochAnna. I am Rochana...

Ohh. I knew you were Rochana lol :tongue:

Angel is one person.
Angel is one person.

But my youtube channel is called Zed Mainx.

Zed..... Mainx.
But my youtube channel is called Zed Mainx.

Zed..... Mainx.

And I like trains.
And I like trains.

And turtles.
And turtles.

And Naruto.
Original post by BBeyond
we'll meet up when we're all at cambridge dw

But I want to go to Oxford . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile