The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bring it into a police station have a root around and find somewhere quiet. Anyone who saw you wouldn't believe what they were seeing.
feel slightly sick after reading through this thread
Reply 102
Original post by samba
Trick is to make the killing look like an accident so you don't need to worry about disposal.

Failing that, an iceberg in the Antarctic? Dropped from a plane into a deep basin in the Pacific?

if i was a girl id just shag the guy and his best friend. then get him to invite his best friend around to chill. stab him to death before his friend gets there. but leave the knife in. when the friend arrives start screaming and asking him to help. to do something. to take the knife out quick. then when the police get there tell them he did.

they search your phones find out youve been shagging both. looks like jealous lover syndrome.
Original post by Arieisit
They can tell it is not animal blood easily...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read my original post again.
Feed them to pigs.
Source:[video="youtube;2xUynRdzzsM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM[/video]
Dissolve the remains.
Reply 106
Original post by MeeranB
This is one dark ass thread

Such is my mind :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by Rosie786
I didn't read through this thread so sorry if this has been used before

'The Best Place to Hide a Dead Body is Page Two of Google'

You don't troll huh? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
feel slightly sick after reading through this thread

I'm sorry :frown:. I'll put a disclaimer in the OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_green_day
Don't hide it, destroy it. Put it in a meat dicer or burn it. I hear there was a murderer who put his victims in a vat of acid. That could work too, but it's a bit gory.

I'm guessing he/she got caught so it was unsuccessful
Original post by Arieisit
You don't troll huh? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No i don't :colondollar:
Original post by Geronimo!
I'm guessing he/she got caught so it was unsuccessful

After 200+ people, he was really successful. I think he was only found out after his death.
Go to your local police station and put it in their big metal refuge bin.
Feed them to the lions!!!
Reply 114
Original post by Troytheboy
Feed them to the lions!!!

Yes because people have access to lions...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Original post by anonymouspie227
Dissolve the remains.

With?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dire wolf
Heisenberg's method, dissolving the body in gavifluoric acid, seems pretty effective.

Yea apparently that was not 100% scientifically accurate.

Easiest way is to feed it to pigs - they eat anything.
Yea, my mum's godfather worked as a police detective and was real high up in his town and had one case involving Interpol where they chased a guy all the way to Belgium and it somehow involved a woman who was burnt and had her teeth knocked out so she couldn't be identified. Sadly I forgot how they managed to solve it in the end.

But that reminds me, burning might not work, but using an incinerator like a funeral home, that would work. Break in use it in the night and maybe they know something happened but they will never be able to tell what.
Reply 118
Original post by SarcasticMel
Yea, my mum's godfather worked as a police detective and was real high up in his town and had one case involving Interpol where they chased a guy all the way to Belgium and it somehow involved a woman who was burnt and had her teeth knocked out so she couldn't be identified. Sadly I forgot how they managed to solve it in the end.

But that reminds me, burning might not work, but using an incinerator like a funeral home, that would work. Break in use it in the night and maybe they know something happened but they will never be able to tell what.

Good. Only problem you'll have to break in somewhere. There may be CCTV cameras to catch and make you a suspect. They'll question you and all the people you know and find some way of getting evidence and motive.

Good idea in theory but not in practice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone suggesting Heisenberg's method: HF will not dissolve a whole body, even if you use a lot more than what was seen in Breaking Bad PLUS with a catalyst.

Go watch some mythbusters yo

Latest