The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by fizzers
Everyone suggesting Heisenberg's method: HF will not dissolve a whole body, even if you use a lot more than what was seen in Breaking Bad PLUS with a catalyst.

Go watch some mythbusters yo

Watch all the season of Law and Order SVU and they'll all be able to come up with the perfect unsolvable crime :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Siri knows
Reply 122
Original post by itsRochana
Siri knows

What did she say? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well for a start, not reveal my method on here.
Store it in your shed or attic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
What did she say? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her suggestions
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404767750.925098.jpg
Original post by Arieisit
Yes because people have access to lions...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I'll compromise with you for this one occasion.

Feed them to the pigs!!!!
Original post by Troytheboy
Okay I'll compromise with you for this one occasion.

Feed them to the pigs!!!!

What about pigeons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dire wolf
Heisenberg's method, dissolving the body in gavifluoric acid, seems pretty effective.

Wow that's exactly what I thought...don't know where I'd get that much acid from though.

Otherwise, easiest way would be to chuck it out into the deep sea with weights attached of course don't want it coming back!
Reply 129
Page 2 of Google search result...clearly all traffic is on 1st page
Reply 130
Original post by Vixen47
Hide:
- Bury it in a fresh grave
- Access creepy part of dark net, find a necrophiliac, sell to necrophiliac.
- In concrete.
- Hide yourself. Fake identities are only ~£7000
- Bury 10ft under a dead animal
- Leave it in an abandoned house where crackheads go. Stick their finger prints all over it.

Get rid:
- Burn it
- Cook it and feed it to anyone but yourself (I recommend my creepy uncle)
- Feed it to a pig
- Chop it into little pieces; stick them in a blender; blend, blend, blend; chuck the human juice into a river
- Bath time with sodium hydroxide. Not in your own bath.

I'll probably add more as I remember them. I've been preparing for this situation for a number of years. :colone:

Brill ...you got all sussed....so you got the solution ..you only need the problem..once you come off tsr..are you gonna go for a nightly stroll?? .brrrrrr shiver!!!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tom_green_day
Don't hide it, destroy it. Put it in a meat dicer or burn it. I hear there was a murderer who put his victims in a vat of acid. That could work too, but it's a bit gory.

John George Hague put his victims in vats of hydrochloric acid. To begin with he poured the waste down a drain but when he moved his premises he no longer had a drain so just poured it into to corner of his courtyard. The police found the victims' DNA in the sludge left behind and therefore convicted him; not always the most effective, especially with today's forensic science.

The best plan works when it has been planned for before and throughout the murder, you can't effectively dispose of a body in a mad panic afterwards. You need to think of the circumstances before the disappearance, how the murder has been carried out then dispose of the body accordingly.

Unless, of course, you decide to plead insanity and claim you killed your victims so that you could drink their blood despite the fact you actually killed them to get their money, like the aforementioned John George Hague.

But on a more serious note, forensic science is too advanced currently to easily and successfully carry out a murder, all of the infamous serial killers were fortunate enough to be around in an era/country where there was a lack of forensic science (and common sense in some cases). So basically, if you want to be a serial killer go back to the 1700s and go on your rampages then!
Can people seriously just stop saying "dissolve in [insert arbitrary chemical here]."

1) it doesn't work
2) if there are any cases where it does work:
2.1) good luck actually getting your hands on it
2.2) good luck handling it
2.3) good luck hiding it, since it's probably a controlled substance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
If you were willing to go to any length eating it would probably be a good option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What about pigeons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No because.. [video="youtube;2xUynRdzzsM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM[/video]
Original post by superduper9
OP, you do realise that if someone you know, God forbid, dies mysteriously in the next few days and police start searching for clues (i.e. internet history of friends, family etc.), you are going to look very suspicious based on this thread.

Indeed. Because only a true criminal mastermind would ask how to get rid of a body on one of the country's most popular internet forums. The jury wouldn't even have to leave the stalls.

Seriously though, you don't need to do anything complicated. Just drive up into the hills and bury it deep. Even if you publicly admit to killing the person, they'll never find the body so long as you bury it far away from the road without anyone seeing you, they can't search the entirety of the Peak District or the Cairngorms.

There was a killer not long ago in Scotland who buried his victim in the Scottish highlands. He was found guilty and they found out roughly where the body was, but he never told them exactly where, so they still can't find it to this day. Its happened many times in fact, usually when people have disposed of the body in a remote area.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Copperknickers
Indeed. Because only a true criminal mastermind would ask how to get rid of a body on one of the country's most popular internet forums. The jury wouldn't even have to leave the stalls.

You don't seriously believe this individual wishes/haves a dead body ready to dispose, do you?
Original post by Troytheboy
You don't seriously believe this individual wishes/haves a dead body ready to dispose, do you?

Perhaps its a double bluff: nobody would believe somebody who had murdered someone would be so stupid as to ask how to dispose of it on a public forum, therefore nobody will believe that the OP could be the killer.
Reply 138
Burn it
Original post by Copperknickers
Perhaps its a double bluff: nobody would believe somebody who had murdered someone would be so stupid as to ask how to dispose of it on a public forum, therefore nobody will believe that the OP could be the killer.

My G, only on Basic Instinct have I heard of someone to do something so clever.

Latest