The Student Room Group

Ask a Sri lankan girl anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by universal_set
What will you do if you win £100m in lottery? Will you use it against non-Tamilians?

My parents already won the lottery and if I won £100m i i will not use it against non tamilians ,but help the orphans and the poor in Sri lanka.
Original post by Slk4ever
My parents already won the lottery and if I won £100m i i will not use it against non tamilians ,but help the orphans and the poor in Sri lanka.

Slumdog millionaire LOL

How much?
Reply 62
Slumdog millionaire LOL

How much?

Sorry I won't give you this information because it will be easy for you to track me down :smile:
Sorry I won't give you this information because it will be easy for you to track me down :smile:

Why on earth I will track you?
Reply 64
Why on earth I will track you?

You never know.
You never know.

You are not worthy to be followed :tongue:
Reply 66
You are not worthy to be followed :tongue:

I have loads of haters :colondollar:
Y are you racist?
I have loads of haters :colondollar:

I don't hate you but I don't even like you. You are nobody to me :tongue: so don't get too much excited :tongue:
Reply 69
Original post by letsbehonest
Y are you racist?

No but I have strong views about thugs .
No but I have strong views about thugs .

What was your family's financial condition before hitting the jackpot? (I know that you are lying becssue I am 100% sure that your parents have no balls to spend £2 on a lottery ticket) Clearly, you have been brought up in Sri Lankan slum and now you are acting like a princess LOL more like a chav

Keep dreaming that you or your family own millions :P
Reply 71
What was your family's financial condition before hitting the jackpot? (I know that you are lying becssue I am 100% sure that your parents have no balls to spend £2 on a lottery ticket) Clearly, you have been brought up in Sri Lankan slum and now you are acting like a princess LOL more like a chav

Keep dreaming that you or your family own millions :P

I'm not lying my parents were both working for a big French company believe me or not I don't care.

Me Sri lankan slums???LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I used to go to French private schools,even in the Uk my familly is way more richer than the average british person.
This is because you see the Hindus in India are not the natives,this is the reason why we left India in the first place.Because after the aryan invasion most of Dravidian Indian and Aryan Indian did interracial most of them are mixed race,who follow a corrupt form of hinduism the one with the cast system...

i'm gonna be honest I have no idea what most of this means e.g. dravidian and aryan indian :biggrin: but thanks for answering the questions though :smile:

Have you done your a levels?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not lying my parents were both working for a big French company believe me or not I don't care.

Me Sri lankan slums???LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I used to go to French private schools,even in the Uk my familly is way more richer than the average british person.

If you are rich then you don't need to show off or no need to convince anyone:tongue: Keep satisfying yourself with your lies.
Reply 74
:eek:

She did say ask me anything. No reply though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qr95
She did say ask me anything. No reply though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that she has been completely mortified at her own sinister words & so called claims.
Do you ever wish that Sri Lanka was still called Ceylon instead?

Do you agree with Sri Lanka having the death penalty?
are you really dark?

why am i even asking go course you are
A OK Sri lankan tamils are well integrated everywhere in the world,we are 'refereed as economical immigrants in Canada'.

You hate it???Everyone is like that we are better within our own people.

When I was in France I used to speak Tamil with my Tamil friends like that people could not understand what we were saying,same in England but I can speak both French and English.

Well I used to live in London, most my friends were tamil/asian...the only language I knew in nursery was tamil which lead to me and my other tamil friends only speaking in tamil to each other. So, we were all soon split up.
As soon as we moved out of london I found it very difficult to make friends and find people I got on with because of the very asian society I was brought up in.
I thought that this was very wrong as it shows how we're in a country where people can only get on with others of their own culture/ethnicity!
So, clearly multiculturalism seems to have failed.
Yes, I get on better with "our own people" because of the natural similarities but I just think that tamils in the UK should make more of an effort to make friends with all people and not just assume that they can only be friends with other tamils. As now I am good friends with people from just about any background but I have to admit that the 4 tamil girls that we have in our school and naturally very close. But we don't speak in tamil with each other especially in the presence of other people because that's just awkward!

This is only from my personal experience!
Reply 79
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
i'm gonna be honest I have no idea what most of this means e.g. dravidian and aryan indian :biggrin: but thanks for answering the questions though :smile:

Have you done your a levels?

According to general Indian history, the Aryans arrived in north India somewhere from Iran and southern Russia at around 1500 BC. Before the Aryans, the Dravidian people resided in India. The Aryans disregarded the local cultures. They began conquering and taking control over regions in north India and at the same time pushed the local people southwards or towards the jungles and mountains in north India. According to this historical fact the general division of Indian society is made. North Indians are Aryans and south Indians are Dravidians.

In fact, history says that the pale skinned Indian is the legacy of the barbaric invasion & conquest from the low UV West of the sophisticated, advanced, peaceful, & weaponless Native Indian Dravidian Indus Valley Civilisation in India 5,000 years ago. It appears that the conquerors are still in charge.

Quick Reply