The Student Room Group

Why do guys generally get along a lot better than girls do with each other?

Something I have never understood. Guys tend to find common ground a lot easier with each other provided that they have a masculine type of respect for each other. No matter the race or social persuasion, guys just tend to find it very easy to get along with each other provided that there is a masculine respect and common interests.

But with girls, in my observations, tend to fall out with each other or try to belittle each other for the most innocuous of reasons. There is just so much politics when it comes to girls.

Scroll to see replies

I agree with Nick.
Bill has a point
Reply 3
Original post by C.Almasy
Something I have never understood. Guys tend to find common ground a lot easier with each other provided that they have a masculine type of respect for each other. No matter the race or social persuasion, guys just tend to find it very easy to get along with each other provided that there is a masculine respect and common interests.

But with girls, in my observations, tend to fall out with each other or try to belittle each other for the most innocuous of reasons. There is just so much politics when it comes to girls.

Why do you keep emphasising masculinity? Men that are not very masculine cannot get along?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Women are bitchy men are not.

Original post by Arieisit
Why do you keep emphasising masculinity? Men that are not very masculine cannot get along?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the OP comes across as a homophobe and the sort of person to babble on about "real" men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably because the diva type gay men are usually bitchy and gossipy lol
Reply 6
Original post by Marky Mark
Women are bitchy men are not.

Exactly the OP comes across as a homophobe and the sort of person to babble on about "real" men.

Erm.. homosexuals can be masculine too...
Reply 7
Original post by Marky Mark

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably because the diva type gay men are usually bitchy and gossipy lol. Atleast all the ones I've ever known lel.
Reply 9
Original post by ChickenMadness
probably because the diva type gay men are usually bitchy and gossipy lol

I wouldn't say I'm a diva but I don't have fall outs with out guys :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't say I'm a diva but I don't have fall outs with out guys :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

specifically the ones that follow the diva stereotype lol.
Reply 11
Because we all like a pussy,beer and football.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
specifically the ones that follow the diva stereotype lol.

OP seems to be stereotyping.

Posted from TSR Mobile
One word: jealousy. For some reason it seems to affect girls a lot more than guys. The jealousy leads to bitchiness which then leads to hatred.
Reply 14
OP seems to be stereotyping.

Posted from TSR Mobile

zzzzzzzzzz
Reply 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Original post by C.Almasy

This is because girls know all the games other girls play so we get bitchy when we see another girl playing better than us.
Original post by tammie123
One word: jealousy. For some reason it seems to affect girls a lot more than guys. The jealousy leads to bitchiness which then leads to hatred.

Yeah I noticed that girls never like other pretty girls for some reason. Though they'll find so many different reasons to say why they don't like her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I noticed that girls never like other pretty girls for some reason. Though they'll find so many different reasons to say why they don't like her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I noticed the jealousy is mostly to do with looks, girls can be so cruel, they'd ruin a girls social life and turn everyone against her just because they feel threatened by her looks. Which is really stupid because it's not like that would make the girl suddenly ugly, I guess it's a power thing, they want to feel superior, if it can't be in looks then at least socially.
(edited 9 years ago)
Football

Quick Reply

Latest