Original post by BBeyond
Morning people :biggrin:

Technically it's afternoon :tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Technically it's afternoon :tongue:

knew someone would say this :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
knew someone would say this :tongue:

My mum never lets me sleep in past 10am so waking up in the afternoon would be weird for me haha:tongue:
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
I emailed my English teacher for the AS lit reading list but she hasn't gotten back to me haha

I have reread my favourite books...

Are you bengali by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meanwhile your teacher is sunbathing in some hot country whilst rolling her eyes and thinking 'give me a break kiddo!'. Lel, reading isn't so bad so I'm not going to criticise you on that.

Ooh, tell me one of them is Harry Potter!

No. I'm Chinese.

Spoiler

Original post by Jalal Uddin
Meanwhile your teacher is sunbathing in some hot country whilst rolling her eyes and thinking 'give me a break kiddo!'. Lel, reading isn't so bad so I'm not going to criticise you on that.

Ooh, tell me one of them is Harry Potter!

No. I'm Chinese.

Spoiler

Haha I'm sorry your name just *hints* it. I'm a bengal too haha so hey.

And my favourite books are by Anthony horowitz. I can't stand hp

She should still be at school cos they haven't broken up yet
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha I'm sorry your name just *hints* it. I'm a bengal too haha so hey.And my favourite books are by Anthony horowitz. I can't stand hpShe should still be at school cos they haven't broken up yetPosted from TSR Mobile
Tor ma fagol.

Spoiler

Derp heyy fellow Bengali! Ehm, yeah probably lawl.Ohh. I've read a few of his books, the Diamond brother series in particular stood out - reread it a few times. And that storyception thingy where you have to read every other start of a sentence to read the actual story. Confusing, but I'm sure you've read it!Okay, we can no longer be friends. HP is love, HP is life.Sucks to be her.
Tor ma fagol.

Spoiler

Derp heyy fellow Bengali! Ehm, yeah probably lawl.Ohh. I've read a few of his books, the Diamond brother series in particular stood out - reread it a few times. And that storyception thingy where you have to read every other start of a sentence to read the actual story. Confusing, but I'm sure you've read it!Okay, we can no longer be friends. HP is love, HP is life.Sucks to be her.

I actually read loads of Anthony Horowitz :O The gatekeeper and Alex Rider books are also good
Tor ma fagol.

Spoiler

Tumi bishi kota bolo. Whereabouts from desh are you?

Yeah I've read the one you were talking about haha that scared me for ages.

Nah I used to read Harry Potter until I was 8, but then bought my first Anthony horowitz book then and not stopped reading them since. I realised I'm probably more of a gritty reality girl than a magical fantasy one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I used to read Harry Potter until I was 8, but then bought my first Anthony horowitz book then and not stopped reading them since. I realised I'm probably more of a gritty reality girl than a magical fantasy one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer Harry Potter but love Horowitz's books too. :yep: Have you read Russian Roulette? I thought it was very good, never before did I think I'd be able to sympathise with a contract killer :lol:
Original post by BBeyond
I actually read loads of Anthony Horowitz :O The gatekeeper and Alex Rider books are also good

Alex Rider was good :smile: Haven't read the gatekeeper though.

Tumi bishi kota bolo. Whereabouts from desh are you?

Yeah I've read the one you were talking about haha that scared me for ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ew. You speak Dhakai basha. I speak Sylheti basha lol, from Moulvi Bazaar.

Lel, I'm pretty sure I looked for the murderer outside my garden after reading that xD

First few Harry Potter stories were meh m8. The last few ones are much better and darker imo. To each their own though :smile:
Original post by Asciant
Darude - Sandstorm is amazing!!!!

Lool
When I checked the league tables for what I want to do Cambridge has been consistently higher than Oxford for the last 4 years at least :tongue:

No Oxford is wayyy better
Original post by ozzie2
Gonna leave this here :smile:

[video="youtube;TPE9uSFFxrI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI[/video]

That song is called Darude - Sandstorm, isn't it?
Original post by AngelPhys
No Oxford is wayyy better

Cambridge 1st, Oxford 4th they ain't even close:cool:
Cambridge 1st, Oxford 4th they ain't even close:cool:

Yea, but for me. It's better. Pshh, who gives a poop about leagues -not me. Lol.
Yea, but for me. It's better. Pshh, who gives a poop about leagues -not me. Lol.

You wanna study physics right?

1. Cambridge
2. Oxford
3. Durham
4. Imperial College London

Predicted ranks for 2015:
1. Cambridge
2. Imperial College London
3. Durham
4. St Andrews
5. Oxford
You wanna study physics right?

1. Cambridge
2. Oxford
3. Durham
4. Imperial College London

Predicted ranks for 2015:
1. Cambridge
2. Imperial College London
3. Durham
4. St Andrews
5. Oxford

Cambridge has Natural Science, not just Physics, lol.
Cambridge has Natural Science, not just Physics, lol.

That was the overall score table for Physics and Astronomy :tongue:

Oh and this http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/
(edited 9 years ago)
That was the overall score table for Physics and Astronomy :tongue:

Oh and this http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/

Yea, but I don't want to do Natural Science!
Yea, but I don't want to do Natural Science!

What do you want to do then?:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest