The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ando181
Every single Iranian(persian) girl I've seen is incredibly good looking, like seriously, has anybody else noticed this? The only problem is that I've heard that Iranians don't date outside of their race and even if they do - they only go for dentists, doctors etc. Is there any point trying to go for an Iranian girl if you're not Iranian? The people I've spoken to said they 'look down' on pakis and Indians.
You casually walk up, like not a strut but not a timid, shy walk, give them a warm and slightly cheeky smile (which they love) and say in the sexiest voice you can muster..

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Ye they always look rich and classy lol. The ones studying in UK anyway.
As a iranian gal, my dad only let's me date billionaires.

inb4 spoilt smh. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Some Iranian girls are ridiculously hot, especially the mixed ones. In terms of dating outside of their race it depends, and yes, to a lot of them, your intended career is a huge part. The Iranian girls I know say that the confident Indian and Pakistani boys who come up to them are often idiots and low lives (cussy bros).
Original post by missfats
As a iranian gal, my dad only let's me date billionaires.

inb4 spoilt smh. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Last time I saw one Iran.
Tell them you're a jew from israel. Everyone loves a bit of forbidden fruit.
Reply 8
I'm Turkish and Iranian :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Tell them you're a jew from israel. Everyone loves a bit of forbidden fruit.

lmfao, you clearly know a lot about Iranian people.
Original post by 티 마

If thats you in your pictures, then point proven
Holy ****
Like you would approach any other girl
Original post by 티 마

Is your name Mehmet? You look like a Mehmet.
Original post by 티 마

Would talk to/10
Original post by letsbehonest
Like you would approach any other girl

I wish...
Original post by ando181
Every single Iranian(persian) girl I've seen is incredibly good looking, like seriously, has anybody else noticed this?

The only problem is that I've heard that Iranians don't date outside of their race and even if they do - they only go for dentists, doctors etc. Is there any point trying to go for an Iranian girl if you're not Iranian? The people I've spoken to said they 'look down' on pakis and Indians.

:smug:

Yeah Iranian girls tend to be very beautiful - just approach them like you would any other girl. Some will only want to date Iranian guys, others won't. You can't tell just by looking so you'll have to ask.
Tell them you're a Palestinian. Everyone loves a bit of forbidden fruit.
Reply 17
Original post by ando181
If thats you in your pictures, then point proven
Holy ****

Yes it's me lol, thanks I think :redface:

Original post by Last Day Lepers
Is your name Mehmet? You look like a Mehmet.

How do Mehmet's look? :biggrin:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Would talk to/10

??
Original post by 티 마
Yes it's me lol, thanks I think :redface:

How do Mehmet's look? :biggrin:

??

rofl. It's a joke. About the ratings out of 10. 8/10 6/10 etc.
Original post by ando181
Every single Iranian(persian) girl I've seen is incredibly good looking, like seriously, has anybody else noticed this?

The only problem is that I've heard that Iranians don't date outside of their race and even if they do - they only go for dentists, doctors etc. Is there any point trying to go for an Iranian girl if you're not Iranian? The people I've spoken to said they 'look down' on pakis and Indians.

:yep: The Iranian girls I've known in the past have always been lookers and some of them have been a little... emmm... naughty shall we say! And I'm Indian! :biggrin:

Original post by consumed by stuff
Last time I saw one Iran.

ROFL! Repped!

Original post by 티 마

Well hello there :sexface:

Latest