The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teen1234
Just what I've gathered from friends.

ye but I mean how are they lucky? and who are you talking about lol
Original post by 티 마
Not well :frown:

I'm sick as well thats why I'm no lifing on TSR. I've even grown a beard and look like a hobo lmfao.
Reply 42
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye but I mean how are they lucky? and who are you talking about lol

Wait what? I never said they were lucky - OP said that.
I was responding to the OP saying that 'is it true that Iranian girls go for dentists doctors'
Reply 43
Another 'weird' thing about Iranians is that Iranians can spot people who are Iranian just by looking at them

And we cant explain how or why lol

That happens with most races.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Ggmu!
That happens with most races.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did not know.
Why is that, its pretty weird
Wait what? I never said they were lucky - OP said that.
I was responding to the OP saying that 'is it true that Iranian girls go for dentists doctors'

oh haha. Ye cus I was gonna say. A lot Asian countries are full of corruption and generally aren't the best places to live unless you're rich.
Reply 46
Did not know.

Not really, I find it easy to spot indians. Nigerians find it easy to spot Nigerians etc. Just normal.

Probably some evolutionary thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Not really, I find it easy to spot indians. Nigerians find it easy to spot Nigerians etc. Just normal.

Probably some evolutionary thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ROFL! Me too!
Original post by 티 마
I'm Turkish and Iranian :biggrin:

Do you know other Iranian girls?
What are they like in terms of dating partners not being Iranian or not being 'high flyers' aka dentists doctors
The same as any other female. But in Iran, you don't approach them. Quite simply. Unless you're very daring.

It is important to note as with any other human, the vast majority are ignorant, ennui-evoking histrions.
Did not know.

Well every race has pretty distinct features. And if you've grown up being familiar with them then it's pretty easy to pick them out in a crowd. I can spot Spanish, Italian, polish, Chinese, Filipinos really easily lol.

British people are easy too spot as well since they're always sunburnt if you're in a hot country rofl.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not going to lie to you but yes, there is an element of truth behind that - but I would have thought that was the same with most asian people, then again
Im an Iranian dental student lol

Have you noticed iranian girls being more attracted to you?
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Is your name Mehmet? You look like a Mehmet.

Mehmet is a male name...
Reply 53
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'm sick as well thats why I'm no lifing on TSR. I've even grown a beard and look like a hobo lmfao.

Beards are hot! lol

Original post by ando181
Do you know other Iranian girls?
What are they like in terms of dating partners not being Iranian or not being 'high flyers' aka dentists doctors

They are usually only interested in white guys or rich guys
If you're both then... :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by ando181
Have you noticed iranian girls being more attracted to you?

I wouldn't know, dont know many Iranian girls lol
Original post by 티 마
I'm not...
But that may be because I was brought up here and I'm also Turkish, don't know

So am I :five:
iranian and turkish- that's a cool mix :smile:
Original post by missfats
As a iranian gal, my dad only let's me date billionaires.

inb4 spoilt smh. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*an

There are about 1590 billionaires in the world, all of whom are most definitely over 30 years-old. Therefore, you are lying.
Reply 57
Original post by EatAndRevise
*an

There are about 1590 billionaires in the world, all of whom are most definitely over 30 years-old. Therefore, you are lying.

Lol as if you took her seriously....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol as if you took her seriously....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I eventually figured she was joking.
Why does this bloody website do this with every race. Getting pretty tiresome now, as if it wasn't already tiresome a while ago.

First European girls are all incredibly hot, then it's specifically Nordic girls, then it's East Asian girls who are all obviously model-like, then Latino girls, then Indian girls are apparently the best looking and now it's Persian girls...

If you're reading this and making another ****ing thread like this came across your mind...

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest