The Student Room Group

How to approach Muslim girls? (primarily Arab)

So I'll be going Queen Mary University in September and I've heard that a large proportion of students will be Muslim and I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind making friends :colone: with the Muslim chicks. What's the best way to approach them? Anon because a lot of people know me on TSR and may look down on me for this type of thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well firstly are you Muslim yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by jay2013
Well firstly are you Muslim yourself?

Yeah.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah.

Well I don't see you having much difficulty making friends with the Muslim chicks if you're Muslim as well.

Getting up close and personal with them, well, that's a whole different story...
Reply 4
Original post by jay2013
Well I don't see you having much difficulty making friends with the Muslim chicks if you're Muslim as well.

Getting up close and personal with them, well, that's a whole different story...

I'm leaning towards the latter.
Reply 5
tug her scarf, say aye and wink
Reply 6
I'm leaning towards the latter.

Then you need "game" so to speak :wink:
I just wanna say, I'm not Muslim at all but, I get on really well with Muslims, mostly girls. To the point of going cinema with one, meals with the others :smile:
Reply 8
I just wanna say, I'm not Muslim at all but, I get on really well with Muslims, mostly girls. To the point of going cinema with one, meals with the others :smile:

wunna gimme some tips?
I'm going qmul in september too and if you approach me, i'll kick you in the face.

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi
If they're too religious like you can tell by having a look then u probably will just stay friends & doubt you'll get any "action" unless you look like a model & really know how to get there then you might it all depends (I'm generalising just for the sake of it) some might be mildly religious or not religious at all and you may have a shot, don't just go up to a group all alone and be awkward (it can work if you idk ask stuff eg directions and go from there, all up to u) you need to look out for the right moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just approach like you'd approach anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm going qmul in september too and if you approach me, i'll kick you in the face.

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi

fml this made my day
Original post by dorii
fml this made my day

:biggrin:
Reply 14

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi

Lol you go girl! :biggrin:
So I'll be going Queen Mary University in September and I've heard that a large proportion of students will be Muslim and I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind making friends :colone: with the Muslim chicks. What's the best way to approach them? Anon because a lot of people know me on TSR and may look down on me for this type of thread.

The moment you will say "yalla yalla" they will approach you :biggrin:

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi

I don't usually laugh at one-liners, but this is hilarious :burnout:
Original post by 티 마
Lol you go girl! :biggrin:

Hehehe :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by universal_set
The moment you will say "yalla yalla" they will approach you :biggrin:

This is even better ''Yalla Yall'' ???:angry:
wunna gimme some tips?

Yeah. Just make friends with them, its simple. Most muslims I know DO not follow it strictly, they don't practise what they preach at all. Yes, they follow it somewhat but they don't mind it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending