Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngelPhys
People from here* that play LoL

you should learn to use the edit feature, it's pretty handy
Original post by BBeyond
you should learn to use the edit feature, it's pretty handy

Darude - Sandstorm.
Original post by jshep000
anyone read those books when they were a kid with that evil butler I think was called Lemony Snicket? Can't remember the book name but they were awesome

A series of unfortunate events? I've got all 13 downstairs hahaha they were epic :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond
A series of unfortunate events? I've got all 13 downstairs hahaha they were epic :biggrin:

The first few were good but then the rest were absolute crap IMO (I was forcing myself to read them in the end, just so that I could finish the series and in case they'd get better :tongue:), I think he just became fixated on making 13 of them or something :dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
The first few were good but then the rest were absolute crap IMO, I think he just became fixated on making 13 of them or something :dontknow:

I thought they were all pretty good to be honest, although the 13th was a little disappointing :frown:. I really liked the 12th one where they are at the hotel, and the one where I think Klaus is kidnapped and they are on that mountain? After the carnival I think but I really can't remember :/
Original post by BBeyond
I thought they were all pretty good to be honest, although the 13th was a little disappointing :frown:. I really liked the 12th one where they are at the hotel, and the one where I think Klaus is kidnapped and they are on that mountain? After the carnival I think but I really can't remember :/

Spoiler; I only remember reading like 3 and got bored. I just thought the butler had a cool name:biggrin:
Original post by jshep000
Spoiler; I only remember reading like 3 and got bored. I just thought the butler had a cool name:biggrin:

Count Olaf xD
Original post by BBeyond
Count Olaf xD

:cool: quality name
Everyone call the African version NSPCA Rochana is starving her cat :eek:
Original post by teenhorrorstory

yeah so sad :frown: roch = evil :wink:
Original post by BBeyond
i haven't read since like year 8? maybe 9?

I also read the cherbub series which was so amazing by Robert Muchamore

Have you read them?

I have read one... I didn't think they were as good as AR, plus CHERUB fans used to troll the Alex Rider forum so AR fans don't have the best relationship with hardcore cherub fans haha
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
I have read one... I didn't think they were as good as AR, plus CHERUB fans used to troll the Alex Rider forum so AR fans don't have the best relationship with hardcore cherub fans haha

Haha I never used the forums so I wouldn't know this :tongue:

I'm guessing you read The Recruit? That book was good but they get much better after it! Tbh I would say they are around the same level as the AR books.
Original post by BBeyond

I can't remember them much but wasn't the hotel one where they had the trial and everything? I thought it was a bit silly as to how no one questioned why they were blindfolded in it (or were stupid enought to believe it) and yeah :s-smilie: :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
Haha I never used the forums so I wouldn't know this :tongue:

I'm guessing you read The Recruit? That book was good but they get much better after it! Tbh I would say they are around the same level as the AR books.

Yeah I think I read that one.

Alex Rider is my all time favourite - Anthony Horowitz taught me 80% of the random (but very useful) stuff that I know, and Robert Muchamore I found to be a little smarmy and, I dunno, I never really liked his style of writing. AH was always very well researched and much more realistic, I thought.

Have you read any Darren Shan? i enjoyed his books very much.
Original post by BBeyond
yeah so sad :frown: roch = evil :wink:

I fed her eventually :tongue:

hmm wonder what cat food tastes like
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Bitch please you don't even know where i live :tongue:
Original post by AngelPhys
I swear everyone is mean to me in LoL( League of Legends).

Is that a stab at me?
Original post by BBeyond
I think I've read up to necropolis?

I used to love them back in the day but just stopped reading :frown:

Necropolis was my favourite, by farrrrrr xD I absolutely loved it xD

Have you read any of his other books? Alex Rider?

Original post by WriterOfWrongs
It's an absolute monster of a book. It's so good but it's a little different to the other books.

Awww man I need to reread these now, living up the good times!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. It's staring at me right now... I may start it actually xD
Original post by thechemistress
Necropolis was my favourite, by farrrrrr xD I absolutely loved it xD

Have you read any of his other books? Alex Rider?

Hmm. It's staring at me right now... I may start it actually xD

Yeah I've read Alex Rider and the Diamond brothers series, so pretty much everything :tongue:

You read Cherub?

Quick Reply

Latest