The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 티 마

They are usually only interested in white guys or rich guys
If you're both then... :biggrin:

Im Indian... But im looking to be a dentist or doctor :colondollar:, not sure yet!
Reply 61
Original post by ando181
Im Indian... But im looking to be a dentist or doctor :colondollar:, not sure yet!

You need to be good-looking too...
Reply 62
Original post by 티 마
You need to be good-looking too...

Most importantly, their parents have to like you lol
Reply 63
Original post by ando181

My advice is to grow up and stop your self enforced racism, I don't how you can decide on a future wife of race.

And gl getting an Iranian lol, unless your more or less totally white it aint happening son.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Mehmet is a male name...

I know. :cool:
Original post by Ggmu!
My advice is to grow up and stop your self enforced racism, I don't how you can decide on a future wife of race.

And gl getting an Iranian lol, unless your more or less totally white it aint happening son.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know an iranian girl that's going out with a mixed black guy. Although her parents are british born.
(edited 9 years ago)
hold on, devising formula
Reply 67
Original post by missfats
As a iranian gal, my dad only let's me date billionaires.

inb4 spoilt smh. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought u were somalian
Original post by fojodef
i thought u were somalian

.... I was joking in this post. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by missfats
.... I was joking in this post. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah
Reply 70
Original post by Last Day Lepers
I know an iranian girl that's going out with a mixed black guy. Although her parents are british born.

That's just someone you know...

Who has a better chance, somebody very very light or someone very dark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Why does this bloody website do this with every race. Getting pretty tiresome now, as if it wasn't already tiresome a while ago.

First European girls are all incredibly hot, then it's specifically Nordic girls, then it's East Asian girls who are all obviously model-like, then Latino girls, then Indian girls are apparently the best looking and now it's Persian girls...

If you're reading this and making another ****ing thread like this came across your mind...

Don't be jelly you're not on the list.
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come on. Not all iranians are the same, some will tend to go for lighter people some won't care.
Okay so reading these generalizations and assumptions made about Iranian girls from past experiences. I have came to the conclusion..never marry or date an Iranian girl. For the reason I don't want no sexy goddess of a women just using me for my money. I would rather a polar bear than that (I wouldn't but it adds to the effect you know) So yeah
Reply 74
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most Iranians I know say they'll probably end up marrying another Iranian
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Why does this bloody website do this with every race. Getting pretty tiresome now, as if it wasn't already tiresome a while ago.

First European girls are all incredibly hot, then it's specifically Nordic girls, then it's East Asian girls who are all obviously model-like, then Latino girls, then Indian girls are apparently the best looking and now it's Persian girls...

If you're reading this and making another ****ing thread like this came across your mind...

Well unfortunately british girls are ugly pigs. And the half decent looking british girls are so stuck up their own ass because they know they are dwarfs among midgets. Hence british guys are always fantasising about girls of other nationalities.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Troytheboy
Okay so reading these generalizations and assumptions made about Iranian girls from past experiences. I have came to the conclusion..never marry or date an Iranian girl. For the reason I don't want no sexy goddess of a women just using me for my money. I would rather a polar bear than that (I wouldn't but it adds to the effect you know) So yeah

Mahsa claudia lynx, tell me you wouldnt date her
FYI, Ive seen at least 3 iranian girls who like her in the last year - and I dont see that many iranians
Reply 77
i've never spoke to an Iranian girl. I've met a few Iranian guys who left because they hate arabs/islam and they were really cool and considered themselves Zoroastrianists Persians. They were very calm, collected and polite. so I imagine the girls must be very attractive with the same kind and modest warmth. they are very pretty but not really my type as i prefer rounded softer faces, darker skin and curvy physiques.

whereas iranian girls i've seen have more handsome than round facial features, very pale skin and either very fragile skinny physiques or quite chubby to the point where their belly sticks out from the niqab intended to be large enough to hide shape.
Reply 78
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Oh come on. Not all iranians are the same, some will tend to go for lighter people some won't care.

Smh didn't say they are all the same for God's sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 티 마
I'm Turkish and Iranian :biggrin:

How do you pronounce your username? :tongue:

Latest