The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by fojodef
i've never spoke to an Iranian girl. I've met a few Iranian guys who left because they hate arabs/islam and they were really cool and considered themselves Zoroastrianists Persians. They were very calm, collected and polite. so I imagine the girls must be very attractive with the same kind and modest warmth. they are very pretty but not really my type as i prefer rounded softer faces, darker skin and curvy physiques.

whereas iranian girls i've seen have more handsome than round facial features, very pale skin and either very fragile skinny physiques or quite chubby to the point where their belly sticks out from the niqab intended to be large enough to hide shape.

Ive never, ever, seen or heard of an Iranian girl wearing a Niqab outside of Iran.
Original post by ando181
Mahsa claudia lynx, tell me you wouldnt date her
FYI, Ive seen at least 3 iranian girls who like her in the last year - and I dont see that many iranians

She is good looking but if she had the qualities which you are all stating within this thread, I would not date her.
Reply 82
Original post by teen1234
Ive never, ever, seen or heard of an Iranian girl wearing a Niqab outside of Iran.

girl? no. women old enough to be my mother? ye
ask them if they would like to taste Sunni Delight
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by fojodef
girl? no. women old enough to be my mother? ye

Even old enough to be your mother, its very, very uncommon outside of Iran.
Its uncommon to wear a hijab, never mind Niqab.
Reply 85
Original post by addylad
How do you pronounce your username? :tongue:

Teema
Reply 86
I'm mixed race. Iranian and English.
Reply 87
Even old enough to be your mother, its very, very uncommon outside of Iran.
Its uncommon to wear a hijab, never mind Niqab.

i wasnt too sure wat to call it. the long dress thing that goes with the niqab but not the face covering. perhaps you know the name of it? i was led to believe the hijab was just the head covering and not the full outfit.
Reply 88
Original post by trails

thats mixed ethnicity not mixed race.
racially (a now scientifically obsolete term) you are caucasoid.
Reply 89
Original post by fojodef
i wasnt too sure wat to call it. the long dress thing that goes with the niqab but not the face covering. perhaps you know the name of it? i was led to believe the hijab was just the head covering and not the full outfit.

Niqab is the 'letterbox'. Hijab is just the head covering, not a clue what the outfit is.
Reply 90
Original post by trails

You are most definitely attractive then, 100% of the time, all the time.
Reply 91
Niqab is the 'letterbox'. Hijab is just the head covering, not a clue what the outfit is.

yea thats why i went with the niqab over the hijab
indeed they are very attractive and a high proportion of them are attractive.
Original post by ando181
Every single Iranian(persian) girl I've seen is incredibly good looking, like seriously, has anybody else noticed this?

The only problem is that I've heard that Iranians don't date outside of their race and even if they do - they only go for dentists, doctors etc. Is there any point trying to go for an Iranian girl if you're not Iranian? The people I've spoken to said they 'look down' on pakis and Indians.

Say you are studying nuclear physics and know how to build a bomb easily :rofl:
Original post by ando181
Im Indian... But im looking to be a dentist or doctor :colondollar:, not sure yet!

do iranian girls drive you crazy by their attractiveness? and since they don't usually date outside their group then you will need to be that plus very good looking like the turkish/persian girl on here said.

i'm indian and have dated a hot iranian girl. it was a casual hook up so it did not matter i was a dentist or doctor.
Reply 95
Original post by Jimbo1234
Say you are studying nuclear physics and know how to build a bomb easily :rofl:

laughing at your own jokes is tragic
Reply 96
Original post by Democracy
Not really - anyone who actually cares in any great depth (male or female) about that sort of thing is a gold digger. Ethnicity doesn't even come into it.

Like I say, just treat them like you would any other girl...some girls will place a great deal of importance on ethnicity or social status or whatever, others won't.

You said elsewhere that your parents are Afghani...how are you Iranian again? :confused:

dude are you even iranian? iranians are actually very racist and most (not all) will go for their own race/nation.

and your current situation, education, job and family also has ALOT to do with going out with the girl. i don't like it either but it's iranian culture.
Reply 97

niqab is for arabs/pakistanis. i have never seen a woman wear a 'niqab' even in iran. only in the cities that border iraq and the persian gulf and they're probably arabs who are wearing it.

the religious iranian women would wear a 'chador'.
Original post by Basiji
dude are you even iranian? iranians are actually very racist and most (not all) will go for their own race/nation.

and your current situation, education, job and family also has ALOT to do with going out with the girl. i don't like it either but it's iranian culture.

Yeah I am - then again, unlike you I don't hang out in fascist circles so the Iranians I'm with aren't racist at all (though I'm not sure wanting to go out with one's own ethnicity is really racism tbh).

Good talking to you as usual :yy:
Reply 99
Original post by Democracy
Yeah I am - then again, unlike you I don't hang out in fascist circles so the Iranians I'm with aren't racist at all (though I'm not sure wanting to go out with one's own ethnicity is really racism tbh).

Good talking to you as usual :yy:

but you were born in Britain... :s-smilie:

don't worry i've been going through phases. been meaning to change my username for a while. no hate bro :biggrin: .

Latest