The Student Room Group

Nursing @ University of Chester for March 2015

Is anybody doing Nursing @ University of Chester for March 2015 intake? xx
:smile:
Yeah! I'm doing adult nursing, what branch are you doing 😊? I can't wait to start! Are you based at riverside?
Reply 2
I am also doing adult nursing based at Riverside :smile: xx
Reply 3
I have made a group on Facebook if you would like to join, only a few members atm trying to find more :smile: its called....
Nursing @ University of Chester March 2015
Do you know if there are any groups on Facebook? I can't find any for the March intake, you're the first person I've seen starting in March that's doing adult branch haha x
Reply 5
I have made one :smile: add me as a friend and il add you to the group if thats easier. Kyza Edwards. xx
Nice one, thank you
Original post by k.edwards
Is anybody doing Nursing @ University of Chester for March 2015 intake? xx
:smile:

Hi
I have an interview on the 9th of July, for March 2015 intake..adult nursing.would you help me with the structure of their interview and what their panel is like ?
The written English like how many questions per how many minutes and maths too.
I'm nervous :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by platinumempres
Hi
I have an interview on the 9th of July, for March 2015 intake..adult nursing.would you help me with the structure of their interview and what their panel is like ?

I'm doing adult nursing at warrington in March!

The day itself consists of registration and qualifications check and then a big powerpoint about the course! Then assessments!

Theres a page of about 8 maths questions and a page of writing about a common topic relating to the NHS. It's easy peasy!

You're then split into 2 groups then into smaller groups.

One half goes to interviews and the other to skills labs for demonstrations!

The interviews 'group discussions' you will receive an information back about what the question is you're going to discuss as a group and you will have service users, medical professionals and teaching staff there assessing you. Your facilitator will present the topic and its basically up to you from there to be confident and get your opinion heard... but the key thing they look for is you also listening as well as getting involved!

It's honestly not as bad as you expect! Honestly! I know its easy for me to say because i've done it but I'm sure you'll be fine! Just keep up to date with The Nursing Times stories that you can link to the topic and you will be fine.
Original post by aaddzz125

The day itself consists of registration and qualifications check and then a big powerpoint about the course! Then assessments!

Theres a page of about 8 maths questions and a page of writing about a common topic relating to the NHS. It's easy peasy!

The interviews 'group discussions' you will receive an information back about what the question is you're going to discuss as a group and you will have service users, medical professionals and teaching staff there assessing you. Your facilitator will present the topic and its basically up to you from there to be confident and get your opinion heard... but the key thing they look for is you also listening as well as getting involved!

It's honestly not as bad as you expect! Honestly! I know its easy for me to say because i've done it but I'm sure you'll be fine! Just keep up to date with The Nursing Times stories that you can link to the topic and you will be fine.

Hi,
You have no idea how much you have helped me and put me at easy!
Thank you so much

Congratulations on your acceptance on the journey of being a future fantastic nurse:smile:
I wish you all the best in your studies:smile: xx
Original post by platinumempres
Hi

My interview is tomorrow aswell, safe to say I'm bricking one!
Original post by patrick.croft
My interview is tomorrow aswell, safe to say I'm bricking one!

Hey how did your interview went?

A massive thank you ..I got in for March intake :smile:
Original post by k.edwards
I have made one :smile: add me as a friend and il add you to the group if thats easier. Kyza Edwards. xx

Can I have the group name too so I can join :smile:

I'm in for march 15 intake

A massive thank you ..I got in for March intake :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest