The Student Room Group

I will never understand why people like dogs

Scroll to see replies

you sound fun op.

Also big dogs are the only way to go.
Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD
I want to get this type of dog in the future.

Is it messy? hyperactive?

He hasn't been messy at all :smile: He can be very hyper sometimes though
Reply 62
Michael Vick
So youd rather sit there and die of cancer with a cat who has stood in **** of multiple flavours, then on your work surface im the kitchen, then transfered to your mouth than sit with a dog that is just a tad smelly of its own accord.

So youd rather your cat go out and kill things for fun and dump the evidence everywhere including other peoples yards and houses as well as yours.

So you think that your cat actually loves you? Wait until Mrs Catstealer 3 doors down offers it some food a brand up from what you feed it.

Goodbye Mr. Kitty. Dogs are called mans best friend for a reason. You almost certainly ****ing stink to them too. And they only really smell bad if they're owner is a complete **** bucket or you get your nose right in.

Cats arent even pets. They don't give a **** about you as long as they have food, and the most you can train them is that theres a box you dump in. Half the time they cant even manage that. Hair balls, anyone? Cats are just as, if not more disgusting.
Yeah you are right, I don't like dogs either. Especially when I am walking on the street or in a park and someone else dog comes close to me asking for 'love'. I want to hang people who take their dogs out for a walk but don't keep them on leash. I also don't like it when human beings become dogs.
You don't like dogs and then you suggest getting a cat as a cleaner alternative?

So stupid, cats aren't exactly 100% free from germs and constantly pleasant smelling.

Humans are pretty disgusting if you think about it.
Reply 66
Original post by Edo123
Yeah you are right, I don't like dogs either. Especially when I am walking on the street or in a park and someone else dog comes close to me asking for 'love'. I want to hang people who take their dogs out for a walk but don't keep them on leash. I also don't like it when human beings become dogs.

Seriously, do you not understand a dog needs a little freedom when you walk it? Okay some dogs can be a little playful such as mine so I don't let him off the leash when I am walking on the street, unless it is very quiet. But people are perfectly justified to let their dog of the leash when they are in the park, why would you prevent them from having a little run? No matter what dog it is, they should be allowed freedom to have a run without being limited my a leash.
Original post by AlphaDog0127

how can you not love that face?

Original post by TolerantBeing
To further spam the thread. My baby-

Snap :teehee: Polly is quite big for a toy poodle :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Snap :teehee: Polly is quite big for a toy poodle :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

your dog is looking kinda depressed
your dog is looking kinda depressed

I'll have you know she's the happiest dog you'll meet :tongue: never stops jumping and running around, she's crazy :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll never understand how you couldn't like dogs!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404845918.036211.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by Xinho
Ok the tiny ones are supercute and that I understand and some of the bigger ones can be kind of a nice breed/type but most dogs are pig filth to me and it's one thing I can't fathom.

A big hairy, smelling dog? What is appealing? Dogs and their owners piss me off. Where there are dogs there will always be dog**** on pavements, in parks and so forth. I stepped on dog**** in the pavement the other day. Why did that need to happen? When I go on public transport, there are always dog hairs on the seats. It's disgusting. Sometimes a bus can reek of dog smell. And that's another point, dogs on public transport. Truly ridiculous. I don't want a dog licking my leg whilst I'm on the train home from work.

I just can't understand their appeal. Some people even sleep with their dogs. Madness. I remember sleeping at friends' houses when I was a kid and their damn dogs would contiuously run into the room and jump all over me for no reason, waking me up. I'd compare a standard sized average dog to a stinking fat bloated topless 30 stone guy just spread bare on your sofa with his mouth open. Absolutely filthy. Most of these dogs aren't even pretty to look at.

Wouldn't you rather get a nicer, less hairy, less dirty, less loud, prettier, less smelling animal like a cat or I dunno just something cuter? Now cats aren't perfect but they're a damn sight better than dogs and alot cuter in general. As mentioned at the top, the tiny dogs are cute and that I can understand somewhat. But just having a fat big hairy dog? Getting this thing to the park for a runaround, wagging his seriously filthy tongue everywhere? When I go to family or friends' houses where dogs are present, there is so much dirt and hair everywhere, it's disgusting. All over their bedsheets, clothes, even their personal hair .. everything. Yuck.

I really really don't get it and I don't want to walk in their **** accidentally and I don't ever want to see a dog on any form of public transport unless it's a guide dog. Am I alone in this view? I cannot even fathom where the enjoyment comes from. They seem a complete nuisance to me in every way.

Something has to be introduced to clamp down on owners who let their dog **** anywhere and also for public transport. I think that is ridiculous.

This type of post is why we should still have neg reps.
Reply 73
Original post by Jordooooom
You are actually the new worst troll on here

You are actually suffering from some kind of complex as it appears you cannot handle opinions different to that of your own.
Reply 74
Original post by Scumbaggio
You don't like dogs and then you suggest getting a cat as a cleaner alternative?

So stupid, cats aren't exactly 100% free from germs and constantly pleasant smelling.

Humans are pretty disgusting if you think about it.

Did you read my post? I said cats are a better alternative for a number of reasons .. I didn't say definitively they were clean. But they are cleaner than dogs. Just think about the germs dogs contract with all their body hair. Disgusting.
Original post by Xinho
You are actually suffering from some kind of complex as it appears you cannot handle opinions different to that of your own.

Nope. Just stupid opinions that have no solid reasoning behind them
Original post by mattcam94
I'll never understand how you couldn't like dogs!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404845918.036211.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

German Shepherd?
German Shepherd?

Na man, Chow Chows

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Personally though I love dogs, they're fiercely loyal and loving to their owners (unlike cats), they're a great companion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending